Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UM Accents/Skins (discounts~)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Deep

Price check for Oriental Gold Flowers please? :3

@Deep

Price check for Oriental Gold Flowers please? :3

A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@deep How much is Accent: Pure Bastet ?
@deep How much is Accent: Pure Bastet ?
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@Deep

How much for your Firedancer WC M one?
@Deep

How much for your Firedancer WC M one?
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Deep
I see there is already someone interested in sylvana, but if it doesn't sell, could you keep me in mind?
@Deep
I see there is already someone interested in sylvana, but if it doesn't sell, could you keep me in mind?
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
@deep 2kg is ok, could you send me a PA? thank you:)
@deep 2kg is ok, could you send me a PA? thank you:)
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@Deep

Thank you! I won't be able to afford it at this time. Good luck sellin'! ^^
@Deep

Thank you! I won't be able to afford it at this time. Good luck sellin'! ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@deep
How much are you looking for lotus dancer?
@deep
How much are you looking for lotus dancer?
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@deep Hey! How much were you looking for for Hyades, Gold Elixir and My Virtue, and would you be at all interested in art??
I totally understand that gems are first priority, but if you're interested once you get enough, I'd love to offer some!
@deep Hey! How much were you looking for for Hyades, Gold Elixir and My Virtue, and would you be at all interested in art??
I totally understand that gems are first priority, but if you're interested once you get enough, I'd love to offer some!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@sleepydrago I don't have that many gems rn so you're welcome to buy it, but I appreciate you being considerate

@deep I might have those gems in the near future so I'll come back if I do, but don't worry about holding anything for me or anything. good luck getting to 11kg!
@sleepydrago I don't have that many gems rn so you're welcome to buy it, but I appreciate you being considerate

@deep I might have those gems in the near future so I'll come back if I do, but don't worry about holding anything for me or anything. good luck getting to 11kg!
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
@Deep

Do you have a price range in mind for & ?
@Deep

Do you have a price range in mind for & ?
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16