Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Mihaellawliet
Mindscaper is 1.3kg because it was limited and you're the first to ask :)
@Mihaellawliet
Mindscaper is 1.3kg because it was limited and you're the first to ask :)
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Farvel

I think I'm going to see if the maker will make another since that pinglist has 11 pings now. I just added my name to it. Let me know if the Desert one is picked up or not because I would definitely buy that one if the others end up turning it down.
@Farvel

I think I'm going to see if the maker will make another since that pinglist has 11 pings now. I just added my name to it. Let me know if the Desert one is picked up or not because I would definitely buy that one if the others end up turning it down.
m91xEaw.png
@Mihaellawliet
Alright, I will let you know!
@Mihaellawliet
Alright, I will let you know!
@Farvel
Hmm, I'll have to think about it. I'll come back if I decide I really need it, thanks!
@Farvel
Hmm, I'll have to think about it. I'll come back if I decide I really need it, thanks!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Farvel

How much are you looking for eriostemones by necrophades?
@Farvel

How much are you looking for eriostemones by necrophades?
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
@Harribel
5kg but I'm awaiting another player's answer for now

@Seles
What price did you have in mind? I don't have any problem haggling :D
@Harribel
5kg but I'm awaiting another player's answer for now

@Seles
What price did you have in mind? I don't have any problem haggling :D
@farvel I'm def still interested if the other person isn't. (eriostemones)
@farvel I'm def still interested if the other person isn't. (eriostemones)
Old and weird
@Farvel

Hello! Also interested in sanguis lite. ;3 I know it's a bit off your asking price, but I'd be willing to offer 3kg for it. Just based on sales of it in the past few months through the forum search it seemed to be going for 2k-2.5kg, but I know accent prices can fluctuate a good bit and I understand if you'd rather hang on to it. Figured I'd throw my offer out just in case! :3
@Farvel

Hello! Also interested in sanguis lite. ;3 I know it's a bit off your asking price, but I'd be willing to offer 3kg for it. Just based on sales of it in the past few months through the forum search it seemed to be going for 2k-2.5kg, but I know accent prices can fluctuate a good bit and I understand if you'd rather hang on to it. Figured I'd throw my offer out just in case! :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Mumtup
Okay, so the other player never answered me about eriostemones so it's yours, sending you a CR in a mom!

@vulpen
Yeah, it's a bit weird with that one because I also sold my other copy for 2.5kg but now it seems like nearly every time I look around the accent trading hub, I see it mentioned in wanted lists and I already had a few people outright sending me pms inquiring about the accent so I'm a bit torn about prices for that one. Though I'm gonna keep your offer in mind for now ;)
@Mumtup
Okay, so the other player never answered me about eriostemones so it's yours, sending you a CR in a mom!

@vulpen
Yeah, it's a bit weird with that one because I also sold my other copy for 2.5kg but now it seems like nearly every time I look around the accent trading hub, I see it mentioned in wanted lists and I already had a few people outright sending me pms inquiring about the accent so I'm a bit torn about prices for that one. Though I'm gonna keep your offer in mind for now ;)
@Farvel

That's all I ask. :P And I may have a bit of wiggle room for haggling soon should some things sell. So just let me know! :D
@Farvel

That's all I ask. :P And I may have a bit of wiggle room for haggling soon should some things sell. So just let me know! :D
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23