Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474
@SilverQuark

That sounds great! Do you need anything more from me at this point to set up the auction?
@SilverQuark

That sounds great! Do you need anything more from me at this point to set up the auction?
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
@SilverQuark

Hello!

I recently purchased an extra Sticker Star Vista to sell, and am only realizing after that it might be a bit more work than just popping it onto the AH! I'd love to do an auction for it but I'm really not familiar with this space, I read your post and it seems like you have a very good handle on it! I'm open to hearing your evaluation of the item, (though I'd somewhat prefer that over PMs) and am happy to take mixed currency, eggs, and valuable familiars as payment.

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
@SilverQuark

Hello!

I recently purchased an extra Sticker Star Vista to sell, and am only realizing after that it might be a bit more work than just popping it onto the AH! I'd love to do an auction for it but I'm really not familiar with this space, I read your post and it seems like you have a very good handle on it! I'm open to hearing your evaluation of the item, (though I'd somewhat prefer that over PMs) and am happy to take mixed currency, eggs, and valuable familiars as payment.

@megaten
Of course! These are my SB recommendations, let me know what you think:

#62155808 - Ultramarine/Plum/Plum - 2,500g
#70090539 - Iris/Fuchsia/Fuchsia - 1,500g
#49385769 - Garnet/Flint/Flint - 1,000g
#50856828 - Emerald/Cinnamon/Cinnamon - 800g
#39744626 - Emerald/Garnet/Garnet - 1,200g
#87014186 - Azure/Watermelon/Watermelon - 200g
#74829091 - Peacock/Metals/Metals - 300g
#71619914 - Caribbean/Fuchsia/Caribbean - 150g

If any of these sound too low I'm happy to adjust. I would suggest a one-week auction and will use my default G:T ratio unless you want me to do otherwise.
@Volpe
Nope, all good on your end! You'll get a ping when the auction goes up :)
@Apollis
So for the Sticker Star vista, as well as other similar items, in my experience you can do one of two things. The first option is put it on the AH for the lowest price (as I see you have) and have patience until it sells, which can take a few weeks, or even a few months sometimes; the second option is to auction for a starting price that's a good deal lower than the lowest AH price, which will sell much faster, but for less. Considering where the price tag is at now, I would probably suggest a 5kg SB, but you'd be unlikely to get 9kg off of that - which you might if you just keep it on the AH instead, but I don't really know when because I've not monitored sale times for most items. I'm only making a guesstimate based on how fast I've sold dragons and other things on the AH myself.

With that said, tell me what you want to do! I'm happy to try an auction if that's your preferred option.
@megaten
Of course! These are my SB recommendations, let me know what you think:

#62155808 - Ultramarine/Plum/Plum - 2,500g
#70090539 - Iris/Fuchsia/Fuchsia - 1,500g
#49385769 - Garnet/Flint/Flint - 1,000g
#50856828 - Emerald/Cinnamon/Cinnamon - 800g
#39744626 - Emerald/Garnet/Garnet - 1,200g
#87014186 - Azure/Watermelon/Watermelon - 200g
#74829091 - Peacock/Metals/Metals - 300g
#71619914 - Caribbean/Fuchsia/Caribbean - 150g

If any of these sound too low I'm happy to adjust. I would suggest a one-week auction and will use my default G:T ratio unless you want me to do otherwise.
@Volpe
Nope, all good on your end! You'll get a ping when the auction goes up :)
@Apollis
So for the Sticker Star vista, as well as other similar items, in my experience you can do one of two things. The first option is put it on the AH for the lowest price (as I see you have) and have patience until it sells, which can take a few weeks, or even a few months sometimes; the second option is to auction for a starting price that's a good deal lower than the lowest AH price, which will sell much faster, but for less. Considering where the price tag is at now, I would probably suggest a 5kg SB, but you'd be unlikely to get 9kg off of that - which you might if you just keep it on the AH instead, but I don't really know when because I've not monitored sale times for most items. I'm only making a guesstimate based on how fast I've sold dragons and other things on the AH myself.

With that said, tell me what you want to do! I'm happy to try an auction if that's your preferred option.
@SilverQuark

Those SB prices and suggestions all sound good to me! I'm very grateful for your impartial eye ^^
@SilverQuark

Those SB prices and suggestions all sound good to me! I'm very grateful for your impartial eye ^^
download-3.png
@megaten

You're welcome! I'll add you to my list then, I have Volpe's auction to start first but will do yours right after. :)
@megaten

You're welcome! I'll add you to my list then, I have Volpe's auction to start first but will do yours right after. :)
@SilverQuark Okay, I appreciate your insight on this! I may just keep it up for a while since I'm not in a huge rush for the sale, but I'll head back here if I decide I'd like to auction it off sooner. Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SilverQuark

Okay, I appreciate your insight on this! I may just keep it up for a while since I'm not in a huge rush for the sale, but I'll head back here if I decide I'd like to auction it off sooner.

Thank you!
@Apollis

Anytime! If you change your mind, you know where to find me.
@Apollis

Anytime! If you change your mind, you know where to find me.
@SilverQuark
Hello! I have a lot G1s I wanted to auction in a mass auction. I wanted to ask what your upper limit for too many dragons in an auction? Currently I'm sitting at 31 G1s that I need to get rid of with a few 1 off doubles.
Whether that works for you or you would rather auction fewer dragons I would like to set up an auction. Thank you!

@SilverQuark
Hello! I have a lot G1s I wanted to auction in a mass auction. I wanted to ask what your upper limit for too many dragons in an auction? Currently I'm sitting at 31 G1s that I need to get rid of with a few 1 off doubles.
Whether that works for you or you would rather auction fewer dragons I would like to set up an auction. Thank you!

@BreadyLoaf

Hello! You're welcome to point me to the dragon collection and I'll suggest prices. Usually I do max 20 per auction (I try to stay below that threshold as well, if possible), but if they're all worthy of being auctioned off, I'm happy to split into two as I've done with other people who were looking to sell many at once.
@BreadyLoaf

Hello! You're welcome to point me to the dragon collection and I'll suggest prices. Usually I do max 20 per auction (I try to stay below that threshold as well, if possible), but if they're all worthy of being auctioned off, I'm happy to split into two as I've done with other people who were looking to sell many at once.
@SilverQuark

This tab has all the G1s I'm looking to sell. https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/204606/1709779
I've moved 20 to the first page as the ones I think will sell for more, with the first three being the 1 off double. There are more on the second page but I'm up for whatever you think is a better choice.
@SilverQuark

This tab has all the G1s I'm looking to sell. https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/204606/1709779
I've moved 20 to the first page as the ones I think will sell for more, with the first three being the 1 off double. There are more on the second page but I'm up for whatever you think is a better choice.
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474