Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 468 469
@JellieDonut
Welcome! The desired starting bid for dragons is not a requirement. My suggestions are:

Avocado/Sand/Avocado 200g
Splash/Navy/Caribbean 1,200g

Let me know if these work for you!

@AphroditeLeFay
I think there is definitely potential! I was going to suggest 300g as the SB, but I can do 400g if you want.

@Melodious
Hello! I provided you a reply in this post, maybe you missed it? Or is it me who's missing something about the new post which is different from the old? If so let me know :)

@Trilonyte
She looks pretty nice! Only thing is that I don't usually auction XYZs alone (I would be pinging the hoarders a tad too much if that happened). Do you have anything else to sell, or if not, can you maybe poke me again when you do?

@Jorybear
Always happy to help! The Gloom/Storm/Orca is the one in the bunch that might potentially do well in auction. I would put a SB around 70g for her. The other two, I would say not, just because their primary and secondary colours clash a little too much to catch attention.
As for bred vs unbred dragons, it depends. Generally bred G1s don't sell for much, and I don't auction them alone unless they have some other special trait. However, fully gened bred G1s with gem genes sometimes sell for a few hundred gems. If you plan to let them go together with other unbred G1s, then they can be sold in block.

If you were looking at prices for the entire lair page you linked, the other one I would suggest to auction is the Slate/Camo/Pearl at 40g for the SB. I do normally auction XYZs only in groups of at least 5, so if that's all you've got for now, you can always come back later :)
@JellieDonut
Welcome! The desired starting bid for dragons is not a requirement. My suggestions are:

Avocado/Sand/Avocado 200g
Splash/Navy/Caribbean 1,200g

Let me know if these work for you!

@AphroditeLeFay
I think there is definitely potential! I was going to suggest 300g as the SB, but I can do 400g if you want.

@Melodious
Hello! I provided you a reply in this post, maybe you missed it? Or is it me who's missing something about the new post which is different from the old? If so let me know :)

@Trilonyte
She looks pretty nice! Only thing is that I don't usually auction XYZs alone (I would be pinging the hoarders a tad too much if that happened). Do you have anything else to sell, or if not, can you maybe poke me again when you do?

@Jorybear
Always happy to help! The Gloom/Storm/Orca is the one in the bunch that might potentially do well in auction. I would put a SB around 70g for her. The other two, I would say not, just because their primary and secondary colours clash a little too much to catch attention.
As for bred vs unbred dragons, it depends. Generally bred G1s don't sell for much, and I don't auction them alone unless they have some other special trait. However, fully gened bred G1s with gem genes sometimes sell for a few hundred gems. If you plan to let them go together with other unbred G1s, then they can be sold in block.

If you were looking at prices for the entire lair page you linked, the other one I would suggest to auction is the Slate/Camo/Pearl at 40g for the SB. I do normally auction XYZs only in groups of at least 5, so if that's all you've got for now, you can always come back later :)
@SilverQuark That is perfectly fine for SB! I thought the avocado kiddo would be higher value though ahah.

I don't have any preferred time frame, so whatever you think would work best for these two dragons would be nice!

I don't mind mixed payment, but, I prefer if it was 1:1400 ratio, since I prefer gems atm.
@SilverQuark That is perfectly fine for SB! I thought the avocado kiddo would be higher value though ahah.

I don't have any preferred time frame, so whatever you think would work best for these two dragons would be nice!

I don't mind mixed payment, but, I prefer if it was 1:1400 ratio, since I prefer gems atm.
QVqlnc1.png
@SilverQuark

I am fine with 400g as start bid, preferable i want gems for him but I can take treasure at 1:1310 rate
Set the auction when you can, i could need lairspace lol (I may or may not hatched a bit to many eggs)
Is it fine if i help bump auction when it's posted?
Also good you can see some potentials in him, he is not my style but i can se he got potential and eyes kinda match sec/tert and he may be someone elses aestetic :)
He is a Friday 13 baby so that may interest someone
Thanks you and i jope he gets a good home :)
@SilverQuark

I am fine with 400g as start bid, preferable i want gems for him but I can take treasure at 1:1310 rate
Set the auction when you can, i could need lairspace lol (I may or may not hatched a bit to many eggs)
Is it fine if i help bump auction when it's posted?
Also good you can see some potentials in him, he is not my style but i can se he got potential and eyes kinda match sec/tert and he may be someone elses aestetic :)
He is a Friday 13 baby so that may interest someone
Thanks you and i jope he gets a good home :)
tumblr_nrv1p6XXqj1unhfhho3_r1_100.png
@SilverQuark

I have a bunch of G1s in my hibden that are just sort of sitting. Maybe a few of them would auction well?

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/477041/1627724?name=&type=undefined
@SilverQuark

I have a bunch of G1s in my hibden that are just sort of sitting. Maybe a few of them would auction well?

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/477041/1627724?name=&type=undefined
trilo
she/her
@JellieDonut
Understood! And here goes hoping the other double sells for more - you never know!

@AphroditeLeFay
Got it, I'll do the thread and offer around 3 scries - that should be fine since it's just one dragon being auctioned anyway. And I'll note his birthday in the description as well :)
And yes, you can bump the auction anytime you like - I always try to bump when I'm online, but if it's been 2+ hours with no bumps feel free to bump yourself!

@Trilonyte
I think these have some potential, I'll add my suggested SBs which we can discuss if you do decide to sell them:

Stonewash/Royal/Sapphire 100g
Lemon/Cyan/Peach 50g
Brown/Ivory/Camo 60g
Radioactive/Maroon/Honey 60g
Watermelon/Sunshine/Magenta 40g
Orange/Cerise/Vermilion 50g
Lead/Tomato/Slate 50g
Cerulean/Jade/Olive 40g
Latte/Maize/Soil 60g
@JellieDonut
Understood! And here goes hoping the other double sells for more - you never know!

@AphroditeLeFay
Got it, I'll do the thread and offer around 3 scries - that should be fine since it's just one dragon being auctioned anyway. And I'll note his birthday in the description as well :)
And yes, you can bump the auction anytime you like - I always try to bump when I'm online, but if it's been 2+ hours with no bumps feel free to bump yourself!

@Trilonyte
I think these have some potential, I'll add my suggested SBs which we can discuss if you do decide to sell them:

Stonewash/Royal/Sapphire 100g
Lemon/Cyan/Peach 50g
Brown/Ivory/Camo 60g
Radioactive/Maroon/Honey 60g
Watermelon/Sunshine/Magenta 40g
Orange/Cerise/Vermilion 50g
Lead/Tomato/Slate 50g
Cerulean/Jade/Olive 40g
Latte/Maize/Soil 60g
@SilverQuark

Ooh, okay! I'm down to sell the Stonewash/Royal/Sapphire, the Watermelon/Sunshine/Magenta, and the Orange/Cerise/Vermilion.
@SilverQuark

Ooh, okay! I'm down to sell the Stonewash/Royal/Sapphire, the Watermelon/Sunshine/Magenta, and the Orange/Cerise/Vermilion.
trilo
she/her
@SilverQuark
I think you pinged me for wrong auction
Those are not my dragons
@SilverQuark
I think you pinged me for wrong auction
Those are not my dragons
@Trilonyte
Sounds good! I auction in groups of at least 5 XYZs though, so in that case please come back when you have more :)

@AphroditeLeFay
I'm very sorry! I swapped your name with JellieDonut by accident in the threads (I was preparing one thread for you and one for them). Your auction is here.
@Trilonyte
Sounds good! I auction in groups of at least 5 XYZs though, so in that case please come back when you have more :)

@AphroditeLeFay
I'm very sorry! I swapped your name with JellieDonut by accident in the threads (I was preparing one thread for you and one for them). Your auction is here.
@SilverQuark
I think you got the gem/treasure ratio mixed up on both auctions
My ratio was 1:,1310
And i think other user wanted 1:1400 ratio
@SilverQuark
I think you got the gem/treasure ratio mixed up on both auctions
My ratio was 1:,1310
And i think other user wanted 1:1400 ratio
@AphroditeLeFay

Fixed that too. Thanks for letting me know :)
I think I may have just swapped the dragons rather than the names then. I know the pinglists are right though, since I based them on the scries.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience ^^; I went through the rest of the conditions and I think that should be the last thing I had to change. If that's not the case, let me know and I'll get on it right away!
@AphroditeLeFay

Fixed that too. Thanks for letting me know :)
I think I may have just swapped the dragons rather than the names then. I know the pinglists are right though, since I based them on the scries.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience ^^; I went through the rest of the conditions and I think that should be the last thing I had to change. If that's not the case, let me know and I'll get on it right away!
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 468 469