Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) Brewing Lv.19
1 2 3 4 5
[Center]Level 19 [img]https://image.ibb.co/euF94d/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] Please sent the mats and currency for brewing Tips are not necessary but they are always appreciated ^^ Please help me level my cauldron :)[/Center] [b]Fest Currency//Accent * * * [b]Transmute[/b] (Closed atm) * * * [b]Brewing Genes/Breed change or appeal[/b] * * * [b]Brewing Familiars[/b] * * *
Level 19
cauldron_loading.gif

Please sent the mats and currency for brewing

Tips are not necessary but they are always appreciated ^^

Please help me level my cauldron :)

Fest Currency//Accent

Transmute (Closed atm)

Brewing Genes/Breed change or appeal

Brewing Familiars

@Dracana

Sending you some mats. :)
@Dracana

Sending you some mats. :)
Vj90o7H.png
Open
Open
Bump
Bump
Boop
Boop
@dracana would you be willing to brew 5 sets of 20 fest currency for me? (I will send mats when you reply I just don't know what sort of order size you like).
@dracana would you be willing to brew 5 sets of 20 fest currency for me? (I will send mats when you reply I just don't know what sort of order size you like).
@Dracana Would you be willing to brew 5 sets of 20 flatleaves for me? I can send the mats over as soon as you confirm
@Dracana Would you be willing to brew 5 sets of 20 flatleaves for me? I can send the mats over as soon as you confirm
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@jbapple

Sure ^^

I can do up to 10 sets of fest currency ^^
@jbapple

Sure ^^

I can do up to 10 sets of fest currency ^^
awesome starting with 5 so you can do the next person as well!
awesome starting with 5 so you can do the next person as well!
@squidneytwo

Sure ^^ I can get right on it when I finish jbapple's order if you dont mind waiting :)
@squidneytwo

Sure ^^ I can get right on it when I finish jbapple's order if you dont mind waiting :)
1 2 3 4 5