Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Squishington's Training (Waitlist:3)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@Kargi

hi there, could i get 2 level 10 dragons levelled to 25 please?
@Kargi

hi there, could i get 2 level 10 dragons levelled to 25 please?
@yall
Absolutely :D That'll be 250g per dragon if that works for you?
@yall
Absolutely :D That'll be 250g per dragon if that works for you?
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi

that works for me! i'll send the 2 over now, thank you. =)
@Kargi

that works for me! i'll send the 2 over now, thank you. =)
@yall
:D Awesome!
@yall
:D Awesome!
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/760.png[/img] [b]Cogfrog[/b] [i]questions every one of [b]Squishington[/b]'s bright ideas.[/i] [/center]
760.png
Cogfrog questions every one of Squishington's bright ideas.
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
could i get a lvl 19 leveled to lvl 25 please?
could i get a lvl 19 leveled to lvl 25 please?
35apKLYs.png

> Fr+16
Can I get a.level 19 to a level 25? I have a lightback skink and gems for payment :)
Can I get a.level 19 to a level 25? I have a lightback skink and gems for payment :)
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
@OatCrunch @Talonmaster
Absolutely! :D 19 - 25 will be 170kt/g.

Talon: I'll take the Lightback Slink at LAH which is 79g atm, so that'll be 91kt/g in addition!

If that sounds good, please send your dragons to me when you can and I'll accept them after I'm done with this current pair.
@OatCrunch @Talonmaster
Absolutely! :D 19 - 25 will be 170kt/g.

Talon: I'll take the Lightback Slink at LAH which is 79g atm, so that'll be 91kt/g in addition!

If that sounds good, please send your dragons to me when you can and I'll accept them after I'm done with this current pair.
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3844127][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38442/3844127_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Squishington[/b] [i]stood proudly as Mister and Marshal tended the pot of Southmarsh Podid noodles. It had been an intense day of training and learning how to skin a Whisper. Lessons were taught on the thermal expansion of a common shellbug, and how to make a delicious pie using fire flower and some redstreak frilled eel. "I was once informed by the dragon police had received calls from my neighbour that Cogfrog was chasing a hatchling on a bike," Squishington said with a grin at Mister and Marshal, "Which just seems silly since Cogfrog doesn't know how to ride one!"[/i][/center] @yall Please check your crossroads, and thank you for enrolling your dragons with Squishington c:
3844127_350.png
Squishington stood proudly as Mister and Marshal tended the pot of Southmarsh Podid noodles. It had been an intense day of training and learning how to skin a Whisper. Lessons were taught on the thermal expansion of a common shellbug, and how to make a delicious pie using fire flower and some redstreak frilled eel. "I was once informed by the dragon police had received calls from my neighbour that Cogfrog was chasing a hatchling on a bike," Squishington said with a grin at Mister and Marshal, "Which just seems silly since Cogfrog doesn't know how to ride one!"

@yall
Please check your crossroads, and thank you for enrolling your dragons with Squishington c:
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Talonmaster
You're up! Please send your dragon to me through a one-way cr :D
@Talonmaster
You're up! Please send your dragon to me through a one-way cr :D
3844127.png
Squishington