Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NEED Melters 1kt/g/mat + NocEggRAFFLE
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@silverwings47 @securitr0n Sending you PMs now!
@silverwings47 @securitr0n Sending you PMs now!
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
@tagape

I can help you transmute 10 items
@tagape

I can help you transmute 10 items
@QueenOfSupports SEnding you a PM!
@QueenOfSupports SEnding you a PM!
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
@Tagape

I've got an open cauldron!
@Tagape

I've got an open cauldron!
mkpoaHZ.png
@tagape I can do 10 transmutations for you as well as make items you need. I am an 11 if you want me to make you anything. Just send the supplies and I will finish with great efficiency.
I also have a huge excess of materials if you wish to purchase them I can send a list of what i have atm.
@tagape I can do 10 transmutations for you as well as make items you need. I am an 11 if you want me to make you anything. Just send the supplies and I will finish with great efficiency.
I also have a huge excess of materials if you wish to purchase them I can send a list of what i have atm.
@Stormdance @drnunya Sending you items via PM after rollover since I’m on mobile.

@drnunya Just send me a CR with the materials and I’ll pay you for them based on the transmuters + bonus fee :-) You’ll also earn tickets for them.
@Stormdance @drnunya Sending you items via PM after rollover since I’m on mobile.

@drnunya Just send me a CR with the materials and I’ll pay you for them based on the transmuters + bonus fee :-) You’ll also earn tickets for them.
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
Sorry for the delays everyone! My laptop died so I’m reliant on my phone and internet cafés but Ill try my best in responding to CRs, logging tickets, and sending transmutables 24 hrs after they were sent or requested. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!
Sorry for the delays everyone! My laptop died so I’m reliant on my phone and internet cafés but Ill try my best in responding to CRs, logging tickets, and sending transmutables 24 hrs after they were sent or requested. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
@tagape
I can transmute for you
@tagape
I can transmute for you
Sorry for the delay, everyone! I've finally had my laptop fixed :-) Just ping me here if you want to transmute for me. Thanks!
Sorry for the delay, everyone! I've finally had my laptop fixed :-) Just ping me here if you want to transmute for me. Thanks!
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
@tagape I can transmute for you! Instead of small groups, you can just send 30?
@tagape I can transmute for you! Instead of small groups, you can just send 30?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17