Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Grinding (you keep fest!) [Paused]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53
^
^
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway I can go 2 hours for you in Bamboo Falls =)
@BrinBellway I can go 2 hours for you in Bamboo Falls =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle

Yes, please!
@Tropickle

Yes, please!
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway
If you're still doing this tomorrow, I'd be able to grind for awhile in either of the venues you named (I don't want to commit right now because I'll be at work for a bit before I'd be able to do it).
@BrinBellway
If you're still doing this tomorrow, I'd be able to grind for awhile in either of the venues you named (I don't want to commit right now because I'll be at work for a bit before I'd be able to do it).
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393

I don't want to do new festival grinds on the last day, since there's a chance I won't be able to receive the CR and sell the scrolls before the festival ends. However, we could do a non-festival grind instead (50g/hour, and you keep the festival stuff).
@beargirl1393

I don't want to do new festival grinds on the last day, since there's a chance I won't be able to receive the CR and sell the scrolls before the festival ends. However, we could do a non-festival grind instead (50g/hour, and you keep the festival stuff).
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway
That would work for me. I'll go to the non-festival thread when I'm home from work tomorrow, to set up the time/location.
@BrinBellway
That would work for me. I'll go to the non-festival thread when I'm home from work tomorrow, to set up the time/location.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@BrinBellway
I'm done and sending a CR!
@BrinBellway
I'm done and sending a CR!
Now open for Wavecrest!

(yes, it's late; I was busy with finals)
Now open for Wavecrest!

(yes, it's late; I was busy with finals)
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53