Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Material Swap Shop [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
[center][u][b][font=Times New Roman][size=7]Lemon's Baldwin Material Swap Shop![/size][/font][/b][/u] [size=4]I have decided to swap and sell my Baldwin materials! The ones I have/want are listed on the next page ^^ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] I accept gems, treasure, eggs and breed changes as payment if you want to buy straight out. I go by LAH if we're swapping, if you’re unsure how that works just ask how much of something for a different material and I’ll show you <3 If you’re always looking for a specific material, but I don’t have it in stock, I can always ping you whenever I get some if you’d like! Just let me know if you’d like to be added to a pinglist. [b]I am subbed, no need to ping but I don’t mind![/b] [/size][/center]
Lemon's Baldwin Material Swap Shop!

I have decided to swap and sell my Baldwin materials! The ones I have/want are listed on the next page ^^

cauldron_loading.gif

I accept gems, treasure, eggs and breed changes as payment if you want to buy straight out. I go by LAH if we're swapping, if you’re unsure how that works just ask how much of something for a different material and I’ll show you <3

If you’re always looking for a specific material, but I don’t have it in stock, I can always ping you whenever I get some if you’d like! Just let me know if you’d like to be added to a pinglist.

I am subbed, no need to ping but I don’t mind!

QFXpYkj.png
[center][size=6]Stock:[/size] [quote name= Goo][item= Red Goo]x19[item= Orange Goo]x35[item= Yellow Goo]x58 [item= Green Goo]x199[item= Blue Goo]x17[item= Purple Goo]x41[/quote] [quote name= Ooze][item= Red Ooze]x115[item= Orange Ooze]x47[item= Yellow Ooze]x23 [item= Green Ooze]x117[item= Blue Ooze]x21[item= Purple Ooze]x44[/quote] [quote name= Sludge][item= Red Sludge]x103[item= Orange Sludge]x140[item= Yellow Sludge]x100 [item= Green Sludge]x161[item= Blue Sludge]x23[item= Purple Sludge]x21[/quote] [quote name= Slime][item= Grey Slime]x12[item= White Slime]x7[item= Black Slime]x16[/quote] [quote name= Muck][item= Copper Muck]x39[item= Silver Muck]x13[item= Gold Muck]x8[/quote] [size=6]Really Wanted:[/size] [quote name= Desperately Seeking][center][item= Grey Slime][item= White Slime][item= Silver Muck][item= Gold Muck][/center][/quote][/center]
Stock:
Goo wrote:
Red Goo x19 Orange Goo x35 Yellow Goo x58
Green Goo x199 Blue Goo x17 Purple Goo x41
Ooze wrote:
Red Ooze x115 Orange Ooze x47 Yellow Ooze x23
Green Ooze x117 Blue Ooze x21 Purple Ooze x44
Sludge wrote:
Red Sludge x103 Orange Sludge x140 Yellow Sludge x100
Green Sludge x161 Blue Sludge x23 Purple Sludge x21
Slime wrote:
Grey Slime x12 White Slime x7 Black Slime x16
Muck wrote:
Copper Muck x39 Silver Muck x13 Gold Muck x8

Really Wanted:
Desperately wrote:
Grey Slime White Slime Silver Muck Gold Muck
QFXpYkj.png
Pinglist:
Pinglist:
QFXpYkj.png
Loyal Customers:

Loyal customers are people who continually come and either swap or buy materials here. To become a loyal customer you have to have made at least 4 purchases/swaps with me! The benefit of being a loyal customer is getting 10% off the total.

Example of how this works:

If green ooze is 2g each, and you get 10. The total for my side will be 18g instead of 20g. If you’re a little unsure of what I mean, feel free to message me or ping me here ^^

Loyalty:
1. @Mystyic
Loyal Customers:

Loyal customers are people who continually come and either swap or buy materials here. To become a loyal customer you have to have made at least 4 purchases/swaps with me! The benefit of being a loyal customer is getting 10% off the total.

Example of how this works:

If green ooze is 2g each, and you get 10. The total for my side will be 18g instead of 20g. If you’re a little unsure of what I mean, feel free to message me or ping me here ^^

Loyalty:
1. @Mystyic
QFXpYkj.png
~Reserve~
~Reserve~
QFXpYkj.png
~Reserve~
~Reserve~
QFXpYkj.png
~Reserve~
~Reserve~
QFXpYkj.png