Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [A] done | 2 Dappervolk Beta Keys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
EDIT: can't math, please hold
EDIT2: should be good now?

@Leafaeon @Drezdin @Loviare

Whoops, I was away making dinner! Please correct me if I'm wrong, but based on the timestamps I believe the auctions have ended with the results as follows:

Lot A: Leafeaon 1200g - time: 16:00

Lot B: Drezdin 1250g - time: 16:04

EDIT: can't math, please hold
EDIT2: should be good now?

@Leafaeon @Drezdin @Loviare

Whoops, I was away making dinner! Please correct me if I'm wrong, but based on the timestamps I believe the auctions have ended with the results as follows:

Lot A: Leafeaon 1200g - time: 16:00

Lot B: Drezdin 1250g - time: 16:04

sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra

Actually, I think Loviare won lot B at 1200g? They made their bid at 16:04, which means the snipe guard ended at 17:04 and Drezdin as I look back made their bid at 17:05?

If not, then then snipe guard for Plot B is still going and hasn't ended quite yet.

I may be wrong, though. But, that's what it looks like when I check the time stamps.
@Hexephra

Actually, I think Loviare won lot B at 1200g? They made their bid at 16:04, which means the snipe guard ended at 17:04 and Drezdin as I look back made their bid at 17:05?

If not, then then snipe guard for Plot B is still going and hasn't ended quite yet.

I may be wrong, though. But, that's what it looks like when I check the time stamps.
@Leafeaon I think you're right! I must have mixed up the posts in my head.

@Loviare @Drezdin Does that sound right to you? (Above)
@Leafeaon I think you're right! I must have mixed up the posts in my head.

@Loviare @Drezdin Does that sound right to you? (Above)
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
@Hexephra

Yeah, looks like my darn slow computer took too long to post, so I missed getting inside of the snipe guard by a few seconds there. v_v
@Hexephra

Yeah, looks like my darn slow computer took too long to post, so I missed getting inside of the snipe guard by a few seconds there. v_v
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Hexephra

I have a question as far as keys go. Have the keys been sent out yet? And if not, do you have any idea when they might be? I'm sorry, I saw a flatsale earlier and it's gotten me confused with what it said, lol.
@Hexephra

I have a question as far as keys go. Have the keys been sent out yet? And if not, do you have any idea when they might be? I'm sorry, I saw a flatsale earlier and it's gotten me confused with what it said, lol.
Alright, then it looks like the winners are @Leafaeon and @Loviare at 1200g each. Congrats!

The keys have not yet been sent out. If you're both alright with it, you can send the money when I receive the keys. (If you want to send it now that's alright too, but I'm fine with waiting!) I'll make a note of it, but feel free to poke me or @samsan if you find out the keys are out and you haven't heard word from me yet.
Alright, then it looks like the winners are @Leafaeon and @Loviare at 1200g each. Congrats!

The keys have not yet been sent out. If you're both alright with it, you can send the money when I receive the keys. (If you want to send it now that's alright too, but I'm fine with waiting!) I'll make a note of it, but feel free to poke me or @samsan if you find out the keys are out and you haven't heard word from me yet.
@Hexephra

Thank you so much for hosting! Since I trust you to send the keys once they are sent and the beta will probably start soon, I'll send over the gems in a moment. That way it's impossible for me to accidentally spend them. ^^
@Hexephra

Thank you so much for hosting! Since I trust you to send the keys once they are sent and the beta will probably start soon, I'll send over the gems in a moment. That way it's impossible for me to accidentally spend them. ^^
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7