Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Scroll Case Sling (80kG auto)
1 2 3
@Goldtalon
i think you might have misread my post! i'm looking for 100k gems, not treasure. that'd be about five hundred noc eggs <:) thanks for the interest though!
@Goldtalon
i think you might have misread my post! i'm looking for 100k gems, not treasure. that'd be about five hundred noc eggs <:) thanks for the interest though!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus Hiya! Would you possibly consider a XYX g1 5 digit bred once with only three named offspring (valued at 55kg-60kg) + 20kg-25kg? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=68555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/686/68555_350.png[/img] [/url] Light Flight Caribbean/Soil/Caribbean :: XYX 5 digit :: 68555 Generation One 3 offspring :: all named
@corvidus
Hiya! Would you possibly consider a XYX g1 5 digit bred once with only three named offspring (valued at 55kg-60kg) + 20kg-25kg?

68555_350.png

Light Flight
Caribbean/Soil/Caribbean :: XYX
5 digit :: 68555
Generation One
3 offspring :: all named
@MadnessInMe
thanks for your offer! i'm not really interested in low-digit dragons, i'm afraid. if you were able to liquidate him for that price i'd accept the offer in pure, though!
@MadnessInMe
thanks for your offer! i'm not really interested in low-digit dragons, i'm afraid. if you were able to liquidate him for that price i'd accept the offer in pure, though!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

Dont mind me I'm just admiring the case from afar xD

Question tho, if someone did come forward with like 500+ noc eggs would you take it?
@corvidus

Dont mind me I'm just admiring the case from afar xD

Question tho, if someone did come forward with like 500+ noc eggs would you take it?
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart
lol. as tempting as the idea of a five hundo mass hatch is, I'm primarily looking for pure currency on this one :p these projects won't gene themselves!
@SirLeafheart
lol. as tempting as the idea of a five hundo mass hatch is, I'm primarily looking for pure currency on this one :p these projects won't gene themselves!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
I offer you an entire stack of mimic powder for it, how could you resist an offer like that, hm? HM??
I offer you an entire stack of mimic powder for it, how could you resist an offer like that, hm? HM??
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
bad offer, need at least TEN stacks to fill my hot tub with
@Rahkali
bad offer, need at least TEN stacks to fill my hot tub with
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

Oh fiinneeee, you make a good point, so I suppose I could agree to that. I have a few extra I may as well throw on top too, sound good to you?
@corvidus

Oh fiinneeee, you make a good point, so I suppose I could agree to that. I have a few extra I may as well throw on top too, sound good to you?
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3ad4f9513a306fa5ade056e5e5a67f31/tumblr_p1vpmwMCna1u1fx3po1_500.png[/img] [center][size=6][b]heck yea now wer'e talking[/b][/size][/center]
@Rahkali

tumblr_p1vpmwMCna1u1fx3po1_500.png
heck yea now wer'e talking
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
bump!
will be relisting at a lower AH price shortly, im more interested in selling this than i am at getting its "full worth" so will probs adjust op to reflect this
bump!
will be relisting at a lower AH price shortly, im more interested in selling this than i am at getting its "full worth" so will probs adjust op to reflect this
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 3