Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Scroll Case Sling (80kG auto)
1 2 3
[center][item=scroll case sling] e: i want this thing gone so i've lowered the AB to 80kG, it's in the AH for as much. will probably go down to 65kG. mostly interested in currency but will consider Y1 apparel/familiars, gene scrolls and accents. can do holds or payment plans with at least 25% downpayment. ping or message me to offer![/center]
Scroll Case Sling

e: i want this thing gone so i've lowered the AB to 80kG, it's in the AH for as much. will probably go down to 65kG.
mostly interested in currency but will consider Y1 apparel/familiars, gene scrolls and accents.

can do holds or payment plans with at least 25% downpayment.

ping or message me to offer!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
I wish you the best of luck selling it! Depending on circumstances I may be back to discuss a possible payment plan but for now it's just good luck :)
@corvidus
I wish you the best of luck selling it! Depending on circumstances I may be back to discuss a possible payment plan but for now it's just good luck :)
@SanctumAngelus
thanks for the bump! i anticipate this might take a whiiiile to shift lol, so feel free to check back in later o/
@SanctumAngelus
thanks for the bump! i anticipate this might take a whiiiile to shift lol, so feel free to check back in later o/
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
i'm gonna bump this with revision thoughts.
why are the Z/W bosons called that? that's just lackluster naming. 'gluon' is pretty good, though
i'm gonna bump this with revision thoughts.
why are the Z/W bosons called that? that's just lackluster naming. 'gluon' is pretty good, though
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
Would you take 65kg?
@corvidus
Would you take 65kg?
I'm currently in the market for an XXX Gen 1 or an Unbred 5 Digit Gen 1,
If you have either feel free to pm me so we can work something out!

I'm also buying high list pets on Chickensmoothie,
Check out my thread!
@TopsySky
lowest I'd be willing to take is 80kG based on previous sales, and that's only if i don't get any other offers. I'd take 65kg as a downpayment on a payment plan, but would be looking for a higher amount than what I'd take upfront in that case
@TopsySky
lowest I'd be willing to take is 80kG based on previous sales, and that's only if i don't get any other offers. I'd take 65kg as a downpayment on a payment plan, but would be looking for a higher amount than what I'd take upfront in that case
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
Have a bump since I'm broke. Maybe I'll get lucky and can save up to somewhere near that, until then...
Have a bump since I'm broke. Maybe I'll get lucky and can save up to somewhere near that, until then...
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
thanks for the bump!
thanks for the bump!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Corvidus

Would you take a noc egg for it?
@Corvidus

Would you take a noc egg for it?
k2k2Be3.png
1 2 3