Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 870 871 872 873 874 ... 899 900
@Sussuri

I would really like that egg of yours (if you still have it)
Do you take any new apparels? Is The Learned Sage set new? Because I have that one lying around in my hoard being useless since I only bought it for the lantern (but I bought a few more lanterns individually and now its a whole set again).. Its been opened but I could base it off the bundle price and add in an extra whimsical cape if you fancy that (^^ ;)....I'mmm trying my luck here xD definitely okay if you refuse !
@Sussuri

I would really like that egg of yours (if you still have it)
Do you take any new apparels? Is The Learned Sage set new? Because I have that one lying around in my hoard being useless since I only bought it for the lantern (but I bought a few more lanterns individually and now its a whole set again).. Its been opened but I could base it off the bundle price and add in an extra whimsical cape if you fancy that (^^ ;)....I'mmm trying my luck here xD definitely okay if you refuse !
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@argylion A [item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak] for your [item=Crooked Hatchet] ?
@argylion

A Ball-Jointed Bogsneak for your Crooked Hatchet ?
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@Jaypaw what do you want for gossamer flame items?
@Jaypaw what do you want for gossamer flame items?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@CapriReve Unfortunately I'm all out off eggs ;w; I thought I had updated it but apprently not. But I will contact you if I'll manage to get one more!
@CapriReve Unfortunately I'm all out off eggs ;w; I thought I had updated it but apprently not. But I will contact you if I'll manage to get one more!
4317f53a1c3920ff54298efe4c9286b66f2fe1ab.png
@Sussuri

Sounds good to me (^^) ~! The set and WJ cape won't be going anywhere by the way so take all the time you need. Just keep me updated if you're not interested in the offer anymore.
@Sussuri

Sounds good to me (^^) ~! The set and WJ cape won't be going anywhere by the way so take all the time you need. Just keep me updated if you're not interested in the offer anymore.
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@Salticidae A [item=veiled Vision] for your [item=Poltergeist Pile] ?
@Salticidae

A Veiled Vision for your Poltergeist Pile ?
@KhepriRose my [item= ghost flame wing ribbons] for your time devourer and axe mimic?
@KhepriRose my for your time devourer and axe mimic?
..... ?Rv8TF=party.png . Jt6AAda.gif . . DH9j7.gif
@cheshly A [item=valorous cape] for your [item=time devourer] ?
@cheshly

A Valorous Cape for your Time Devourer ?
----- ----- [center][font=georigia][size=7]WANT:[/size] ----- ----- [item=vista: feral visage][item=sarcastic jester's cap] ----- ----- [font=georigia][size=7]HAVE:[/size] ----- ----- [size=5]Too much of everything - [b]JUST ASK

WANT:

Vista: Feral Visage Sarcastic Jester's Cap

HAVE:

Too much of everything - JUST ASK
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
edit: got what i wanted
edit: got what i wanted
8ijjbmi.gif
1 2 ... 870 871 872 873 874 ... 899 900