Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 866 867 868 869 870 ... 899 900
@MafiaVamp

I have 2 Animated statues. Want to trade one for a Transmuted Treasure and also the other one for the Jolly Jesters Gloves?
@MafiaVamp

I have 2 Animated statues. Want to trade one for a Transmuted Treasure and also the other one for the Jolly Jesters Gloves?
Wsu677T.pngW1ufEjp.pngXVdLiaL.pngz0HlerP.png0cenukq.png
Have- [Item=ghost flame candles] [item=ghost flame headpiece] [item=ghost flame collar] [item=ghost flame cloak] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [Item=solar flame headpiece] [item=ethereal flame cloak] [item=ethereal flame headpiece] [item=haunted flame candles] [item=haunted flame cloak] [item=haunted flame collar] [item=haunted flame headpiece] [item=haunted flame wing ribbon] [item=haunted flame tail ribbon] [item=haunted flame tail jewel] [item=deadpan jester's cap] [item=witty jester's cap] [item=witty jester's gloves] [item=witty jester's wing cover] [item=whimsical jester's cap] [item=whimsical jester's cape] [item=whimsical jester's wing cover] [item=whimsical jester's tail bell] [item=whimsical jester's gloves] [item=whimsical jester's stockings] [item=whimsical jester's collar] Want- Noc eggs, smirches, noc scrolls, sarcastic jester stuff besides tail bell also ill look at other offers
Have-
Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon
Solar Flame Headpiece Ethereal Flame Cloak Ethereal Flame Headpiece Haunted Flame Candles Haunted Flame Cloak Haunted Flame Collar Haunted Flame Headpiece Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon Haunted Flame Tail Jewel Deadpan Jester's Cap Witty Jester's Cap Witty Jester's Gloves Witty Jester's Wing Cover Whimsical Jester's Cap Whimsical Jester's Cape Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell Whimsical Jester's Gloves Whimsical Jester's Stockings Whimsical Jester's Collar

Want-
Noc eggs, smirches, noc scrolls, sarcastic jester stuff besides tail bell also ill look at other offers
@SepheraCrescent Hi! I'd love to take the two Animated Statues off your hands, and I can do the 1:1 trade for a Transmuted Treasure. But I go by AH for the apparel, so it would be worth two Animated Statues. So you can either trade just one Animated Statue for the familiar, or both for the apparel. Let me know how you decide, and I'll send a CR. :)
@SepheraCrescent Hi! I'd love to take the two Animated Statues off your hands, and I can do the 1:1 trade for a Transmuted Treasure. But I go by AH for the apparel, so it would be worth two Animated Statues. So you can either trade just one Animated Statue for the familiar, or both for the apparel. Let me know how you decide, and I'll send a CR. :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MafiaVamp

Thats fair. Sadly only have the two spare so I will trade for the familiar please.
@MafiaVamp

Thats fair. Sadly only have the two spare so I will trade for the familiar please.
[quote="Familiars"] [b]Have:[/b] [item=Deadly Reflection] x2 [item=Opposing Forces] x1 [item=Painted Marionette] x1 [item=Calculating Candelabra] x1 [item=Crystal Carrier] x1 [item=Orbiting Spirit] x1 [item=Enchanted Armaments] x2 [item=Sorcerous Arms] x2 [item=Glowing Globe] x2 [item=Veiled Vision] x2 [item=Vulpine Lamp] x1 [item=Ravenous Cauldron] x1 [item=Colubrid Column] x1 [b]Want:[/b] [item=Magma Embear][item=Voltspire Intruder][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Fungusbearing Phony] Or just other familiars that I don't have and are somewhat close in LAH.[/quote] [quote="Apparel"] [b]Have:[/b] [item=Ghost Flame Candles][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Jolly Jester's Stockings]x1[item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover]x2[item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell]x3 [b]Want:[/b] [item=Gossamer Flame Regalia] or pieces[/quote] [quote="Other"] [b]Have:[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch]x11 [b] Want:[/b] [item=Strange Chest][/quote] [quote="Food"]Have: [item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar] x99 [item=Bee Orchid] x99 [item=Bee Orchid] x99 [item=Bee Orchid] x99 [item=Bee Orchid] x99 Want: Stacks of any other NotN food.[/quote]
Familiars wrote:
Have:
Deadly Reflection x2 Opposing Forces x1 Painted Marionette x1 Calculating Candelabra x1 Crystal Carrier x1 Orbiting Spirit x1 Enchanted Armaments x2 Sorcerous Arms x2 Glowing Globe x2 Veiled Vision x2 Vulpine Lamp x1 Ravenous Cauldron x1 Colubrid Column x1

Want:
Magma Embear Voltspire Intruder Lavaborne Hoax Fungusbearing Phony
Or just other familiars that I don't have and are somewhat close in LAH.

Apparel wrote:
Have:
Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Cloak Jolly Jester's Stockings x1 Jolly Jester's Wing Cover x2 Jolly Jester's Tail Bell x3

Want:
Gossamer Flame Regalia
or pieces

Other wrote:
Have:
Tertiary Gene: Smirch x11

Want:

Strange Chest

Food wrote:
Have:
Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar x99 Bee Orchid x99 Bee Orchid x99 Bee Orchid x99 Bee Orchid x99

Want:
Stacks of any other NotN food.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@SamuraiWolf
You're good, I understand! I'll send a CR in a sec! (Might take a bit to load all the mats ahaha). Thank you very much!
@SamuraiWolf
You're good, I understand! I'll send a CR in a sec! (Might take a bit to load all the mats ahaha). Thank you very much!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@Cheshly
Conjurer's cloak for deadpan jester's cap?
@Cheshly
Conjurer's cloak for deadpan jester's cap?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ Cheshly

If your trading a 1:1 apparel, I have 3 Conjurers Cloaks to trade. One each for Jolly Jesters Gloves, Stockings, and Cape?

(I also have the Conjurers cobweb and pouch apparel if that is what you were going for.)
@ Cheshly

If your trading a 1:1 apparel, I have 3 Conjurers Cloaks to trade. One each for Jolly Jesters Gloves, Stockings, and Cape?

(I also have the Conjurers cobweb and pouch apparel if that is what you were going for.)
@Cheshly
Ahh the Jolly Jester's Cape is exactly what I'm missing! I can trade you any of the apparels you're missing, I've got spares of all of them -- just let me know which you want the most?
@Cheshly
Ahh the Jolly Jester's Cape is exactly what I'm missing! I can trade you any of the apparels you're missing, I've got spares of all of them -- just let me know which you want the most?
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu I'll trade my JJ Cape for your extra cobwebs please!
@pingu I'll trade my JJ Cape for your extra cobwebs please!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 866 867 868 869 870 ... 899 900