Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 899 900
Have
Tick-Tock Valorous Cape Antique Chair Time Devourer Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Gloves x 2 Jolly Jester's Wing Cover x 2

Want
Transmuted Treasure

@Gaston
Have
Tick-Tock Valorous Cape Antique Chair Time Devourer Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Gloves x 2 Jolly Jester's Wing Cover x 2

Want
Transmuted Treasure

@Gaston
@Illmari

Oh yes it was intentional ahahah I just want an extra one to add to my uh... "hoard collection" XD

But the prices are a bit different tho, I'm more inclined to accept the chest than the vista -u-
@Illmari

Oh yes it was intentional ahahah I just want an extra one to add to my uh... "hoard collection" XD

But the prices are a bit different tho, I'm more inclined to accept the chest than the vista -u-
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
@thegracefuldeer I'd prefer to get more than 1 fam for those, thankyou though ^_^
@thegracefuldeer I'd prefer to get more than 1 fam for those, thankyou though ^_^
zdGr5so.png
@Sysali Can I grab your ghost flame candles for an axe mimic?
@Sysali Can I grab your ghost flame candles for an axe mimic?
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
@TxTiger
I see. I'd feel sorta bad if you got something a little less value than the cape if I only gave the chest. Maybe I could send them both over? If you're okay with that, that is.
@TxTiger
I see. I'd feel sorta bad if you got something a little less value than the cape if I only gave the chest. Maybe I could send them both over? If you're okay with that, that is.
OwsoRlz.png
He/Him | +15 hr FR Time | Procrastinating
@Tygra your [item=vista: hourglass] for a [item=spidered seat]?
@Tygra your Vista: Hourglass for a Spidered Seat ?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
[b][Have][/b] [item=jolly jester's cap][item=jolly jester's collar][item=jolly jester's cape][item=jolly jester's tail bell][item=jolly jester's stockings] [item=inquisitive shroud][item=tick-tock] [item=vista: conjurer's hat][item=vista: gossamer flame][item=vista: hourglass][item=vista: living stones] and a bunch of old NOTN fams and apparel, ask me about it [b][Want][/b] [item=strange chest] will trade 1:1 for fams, apparel and vistas ask me
[Have]
Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Stockings
Inquisitive Shroud Tick-Tock
Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Hourglass Vista: Living Stones

and a bunch of old NOTN fams and apparel, ask me about it

[Want]

Strange Chest

will trade 1:1 for fams, apparel and vistas ask me
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@Rib Heyo, are you only trading for chests are you interested in other things as well? I'm specifically asking about your [item=inquisitive shroud][item=tick-tock] & [item=jolly jester's cape] (asking because of your "will trade 1:1 for fams, apparel ask me" comment)
@Rib

Heyo, are you only trading for chests are you interested in other things as well?

I'm specifically asking about your Inquisitive Shroud Tick-Tock & Jolly Jester's Cape

(asking because of your "will trade 1:1 for fams, apparel ask me" comment)
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
@Rib living stones vista for a chest?
@Rib living stones vista for a chest?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Illmari

Oh no I'm fine with only the chest! But I'll leave the choice to you, send a CR when you want ^U^
@Illmari

Oh no I'm fine with only the chest! But I'll leave the choice to you, send a CR when you want ^U^
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 899 900