Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 759 760 761 762 763 ... 899 900
@Hellraven My [item=Transmuted Treasure] for your [item=Jolly Jester's Gloves]?
@Hellraven

My Transmuted Treasure for your Jolly Jester's Gloves ?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@AiDeeKay If you still have the noc scroll I can trade two eggs for it!
@AiDeeKay If you still have the noc scroll I can trade two eggs for it!
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
HAVE all of last yeaar's familiars - will trade 2:1 for the new [item=poltergeist pile][item=tick-tock][item=tick-tock][item=tick-tock] [item=chair] NEED [item=Cauldron][item=Spidered ][item=][item=Time ][item=Valorous ][item=Serthis ][item=Transmuted ][item=Colubrid Column][item=Curious ][item=-Tock][item=]
HAVE
all of last yeaar's familiars - will trade 2:1 for the new
Poltergeist Pile Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

NEED
Colubrid Column
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
@Waittiz
I have 45 cuckoos to swap if you still have your Time Devourer :)
@Waittiz
I have 45 cuckoos to swap if you still have your Time Devourer :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
I have duplicates of most NOTN familiars, looking to trade for a [item=antique chair] Also looking to trade: [item=jolly jester's wing cover]x2 [item=jolly jester's tail bell] for a: [item=jolly jester's cape] willing to trade 2:1!
I have duplicates of most NOTN familiars, looking to trade for a Antique Chair

Also looking to trade:

Jolly Jester's Wing Cover x2 Jolly Jester's Tail Bell

for a:
Jolly Jester's Cape

willing to trade 2:1!
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
Ping or feel free to set up a CR with a note of what you are looking to exchange. [b][quote] [b]Have:[/b] [item=Ectoplasmime] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] [item=Painted Marionette] [item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak] [item=Crystal Carrier] 2x [/quote] [quote][b]Need:[/b] [item=Spellbound Tome] [item=Living Sculpture] [item=Snarling Mimic] [item=Serpentine Lamp] [item=Spirit Armor] [item=Glowing Globe] [item=Veiled Vision] [item=Masked Phantom] [item=Enchanted Armament] [item=Smoldering Sconce] [item=Wooden Marionette] [item=Transmuted Treasure] [item=Devouring Time] [item=Colubrid Column] [item=Ravenous Cauldron] [item=Curious Kettle] [item=Antique Chair] [item=Spidered Seat][/quote][/b]
Ping or feel free to set up a CR with a note of what you are looking to exchange.

Quote:
Have:
Ectoplasmime Ensorcelled Volume Painted Marionette Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Crystal Carrier 2x

Quote:
Need:
Spellbound Tome Living Sculpture Snarling Mimic Serpentine Lamp Spirit Armor Glowing Globe Veiled Vision Masked Phantom Smoldering Sconce Wooden Marionette Transmuted Treasure Colubrid Column Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Antique Chair Spidered Seat
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
Hi @Chasay, I'm looking for a [item=Jolly jester's tail bell], would you like to trade it for my [item=jolly jester's cape]? Also, I have an [item=antique chair], if you have a [item=serthis support] I can trade that too!
Hi @Chasay, I'm looking for a Jolly Jester's Tail Bell , would you like to trade it for my Jolly Jester's Cape ?

Also, I have an Antique Chair , if you have a Serthis Support I can trade that too!
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Hellraven
Yes, I have both! Sending them over now! :)
@Hellraven
Yes, I have both! Sending them over now! :)
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
@Varaen sure, just send a cr thank you!
@Varaen sure, just send a cr thank you!
[b]Have:[/b] [item=serthis support] [item=transmuted treasure] [item=inquisitive shroud] [item=curious kettle] [item=Tick-Tock] and the Jolly Jester collar, cap, tail bell and stockings [b]Need:[/b] [item=Colubrid Column] [item=Antique Chair]
Have:
Serthis Support Transmuted Treasure Inquisitive Shroud Curious Kettle Tick-Tock
and the Jolly Jester collar, cap, tail bell and stockings

Need:
Colubrid Column Antique Chair
1 2 ... 759 760 761 762 763 ... 899 900