Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~•*~YAY! LEVELING SERVICES~*•~[ON]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45
@dimi Alright found it! it lagged i'm guessing. Will add you to the list/spreadsheet shortly
@dimi Alright found it! it lagged i'm guessing. Will add you to the list/spreadsheet shortly
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@Addictioneu
Awesome! Thank you <3
@Addictioneu
Awesome! Thank you <3
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

@celestja @addictioneu
Hello! Could I get a dragon leveled from 16 to 25 in the standard timeframe?
@celestja @addictioneu
Hello! Could I get a dragon leveled from 16 to 25 in the standard timeframe?
@celestja Can you please ping me if you ever offer partial leveling? I cannot stand the middle levels (10-18) and I have a few dragons who need to be set up so I can continue my journey to leveling all my perma-dragons.
@celestja Can you please ping me if you ever offer partial leveling? I cannot stand the middle levels (10-18) and I have a few dragons who need to be set up so I can continue my journey to leveling all my perma-dragons.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@celestja

I'd love two dragons to be levelled to 25! :D Value Added Levelling please! :) Would you happen to take fest items? ^^"

~~ Or say, would it be possible to get dragons levelled to 15? perhaps for the price of 2 LV 25s, 4 LV 15s? o:
@celestja

I'd love two dragons to be levelled to 25! :D Value Added Levelling please! :) Would you happen to take fest items? ^^"

~~ Or say, would it be possible to get dragons levelled to 15? perhaps for the price of 2 LV 25s, 4 LV 15s? o:
I387ENf.png
@herebekanna Your dragon is ready for collection :) Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day. If you have some time please leave some feedback as a comment thank you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38317574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383176/38317574_350.png[/img] [/url]
@herebekanna Your dragon is ready for collection :) Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day. If you have some time please leave some feedback as a comment thank you.

38317574_350.png
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@biminy ofcourse that would cost 180kt or gem equivalent we do 1:850 in that rate :) you can send that to @addictioneu
@biminy ofcourse that would cost 180kt or gem equivalent we do 1:850 in that rate :) you can send that to @addictioneu
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@addictioneu
sent c:
@addictioneu
sent c:

I was literally watching my dragon grow his levels! (Every few minutes I refreshed and he would be a level or two higher). Very quick and efficient leveling! I think it took less than 2 days? Will definitely come back for another order. Recommended services 110%.

P.S. I chose Standard Queue.

I was literally watching my dragon grow his levels! (Every few minutes I refreshed and he would be a level or two higher). Very quick and efficient leveling! I think it took less than 2 days? Will definitely come back for another order. Recommended services 110%.

P.S. I chose Standard Queue.
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
@HereBeKanna thanks for such glowing feedback! We're so happy you like our services :D
@HereBeKanna thanks for such glowing feedback! We're so happy you like our services :D
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45