Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Training {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5
@Crystalloid

I'll get her up to level 25, no problem. How do you want her stats done? And your math is correct, it'd be 55 gems.
@Crystalloid

I'll get her up to level 25, no problem. How do you want her stats done? And your math is correct, it'd be 55 gems.
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
How much would training a derg from lvl 13 to 25 be? Just curious, so I can save up. Probably don't have enough atm.
How much would training a derg from lvl 13 to 25 be? Just curious, so I can save up. Probably don't have enough atm.
@FlutteringMist
It would be 220k or 244 gems. I also accept mixed pays as well as other things. Check the conversions! c:
@FlutteringMist
It would be 220k or 244 gems. I also accept mixed pays as well as other things. Check the conversions! c:
Okay. I have 40kt, 55 Bladed Flatleaves and 30g. I'm seriously the worst at math (and I'm not in school atm for reasons) so jsut to make sure I store the right amount of stuff in my vault until I have enough- that means I have have 120kt/220kt right?

Okay. I have 40kt, 55 Bladed Flatleaves and 30g. I'm seriously the worst at math (and I'm not in school atm for reasons) so jsut to make sure I store the right amount of stuff in my vault until I have enough- that means I have have 120kt/220kt right?

@FlutteringMist
Actually, it means you have 122k/220k. I had to double check just in case.
I am open to payment plans as well, and I think we could eventually work something out.

(I hope your missing school reasons get better soon. If you're sick, get well soon! If you're injured, rest well! If it's a personal thing.. not sure what encouragement to say to that.)
@FlutteringMist
Actually, it means you have 122k/220k. I had to double check just in case.
I am open to payment plans as well, and I think we could eventually work something out.

(I hope your missing school reasons get better soon. If you're sick, get well soon! If you're injured, rest well! If it's a personal thing.. not sure what encouragement to say to that.)
I'm super bad at math, so how many levels could I get with 367 Blade leaves?

Edit: I accidentally pinged you out of habit orz. Sorry about that ;v;!
I'm super bad at math, so how many levels could I get with 367 Blade leaves?

Edit: I accidentally pinged you out of habit orz. Sorry about that ;v;!
iv4oCvY.png
@CrushinU

This training area has since moved to become part of Allied Champions. I can give you the Discord link to that if you're still interested in having me train for you.
@CrushinU

This training area has since moved to become part of Allied Champions. I can give you the Discord link to that if you're still interested in having me train for you.
yes please :D! Please pm it to me <3
yes please :D! Please pm it to me <3
iv4oCvY.png
1 2 3 4 5