Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 104g @ 1:850 | Done
1 2 3 4
@dinonichus234 CR set!
@dinonichus234 CR set!
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto thank you so very much!
@Hanakoto thank you so very much!

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
@dinonichus234 (hat tip)

@Elachu Sorry, I only have 218 left!
@dinonichus234 (hat tip)

@Elachu Sorry, I only have 218 left!
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto

Hmm I doubt you would have time for FR if you're 66. You'll be too busy being old. So try 43 then next time xD
@Hanakoto

Hmm I doubt you would have time for FR if you're 66. You'll be too busy being old. So try 43 then next time xD
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve "Too busy being old"? Oh my Goddess...I can't wait to see the look on my dad's face when I tell him that one! ROFLMAO

He surfs Craigslist 30-60 minutes a day (not to mention the time he spends looking at car sites), so I'm sure he would have time for FR...he just doesn't play games or do social media or anything.
@CapriReve "Too busy being old"? Oh my Goddess...I can't wait to see the look on my dad's face when I tell him that one! ROFLMAO

He surfs Craigslist 30-60 minutes a day (not to mention the time he spends looking at car sites), so I'm sure he would have time for FR...he just doesn't play games or do social media or anything.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto

Could I nab yer remaining stock?
@Hanakoto

Could I nab yer remaining stock?
@Archound If you can finalize in five minutes, you can have 218. (Otherwise, I only have 118 available. :P ) [quote=Da Ruelz]I handle gems on a "first-to-finalise" basis. If I have 550 gems left and you ask for 450, but leave the trade sitting for twenty minutes while someone else asks for all 550 and promises to finalise in five minutes or less (and does so), you will lose your gems.[/quote] (You would be the five-minute person. ;) )
@Archound If you can finalize in five minutes, you can have 218. (Otherwise, I only have 118 available. :P )
Da Ruelz wrote:
I handle gems on a "first-to-finalise" basis. If I have 550 gems left and you ask for 450, but leave the trade sitting for twenty minutes while someone else asks for all 550 and promises to finalise in five minutes or less (and does so), you will lose your gems.

(You would be the five-minute person. ;) )
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Sent a CR for 115 Gems. Please cancel if not enough left. ^^
Sent a CR for 115 Gems. Please cancel if not enough left. ^^
qiTymVx.png
@Libelle You were first to finalise, so you got them.
@Libelle You were first to finalise, so you got them.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Thanks so much, I'm really happy! <3
Thanks so much, I'm really happy! <3
qiTymVx.png
1 2 3 4