Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Updated! Hoard Sale+Free Brewing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@glitchedghostie

Could you please do some melting for me?
@glitchedghostie

Could you please do some melting for me?
9jMr.gif
^Click to be take to my hatchery^

I accept all friend requests!
@Cruelty Ah =\ sadly I'm not particularly interested in G1's alone, and I'm not so fond of them. Is there something else we can work out?

@Kittykat8904 Sure! Just send me a letter or CR with the stuff :3
@Cruelty Ah =\ sadly I'm not particularly interested in G1's alone, and I'm not so fond of them. Is there something else we can work out?

@Kittykat8904 Sure! Just send me a letter or CR with the stuff :3
yIbM2bU.gif
@glitchedghostie
I have a ton of dragons up for sale, most of them are trained to level 5 or higher. If you're interested, maybe name off as many as you'd like'
(the ones that are on the AH)
@glitchedghostie
I have a ton of dragons up for sale, most of them are trained to level 5 or higher. If you're interested, maybe name off as many as you'd like'
(the ones that are on the AH)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty Sadly I don't think any of them quite fit what I'm after =\ I'm sorry
@Cruelty Sadly I don't think any of them quite fit what I'm after =\ I'm sorry
yIbM2bU.gif
@Glitchedghostie
No problem ^^
@Glitchedghostie
No problem ^^
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty Was there something else we could work out perhaps?
@Cruelty Was there something else we could work out perhaps?
yIbM2bU.gif
I'm not sure, I do offer dragon training up to level ten, but since I've been giving all of my dragons genes, my currency is exhausted atm
I'm not sure, I do offer dragon training up to level ten, but since I've been giving all of my dragons genes, my currency is exhausted atm
@Cruelty Ah yeah I don't really have a need for that >.< I'm sorry!
@Cruelty Ah yeah I don't really have a need for that >.< I'm sorry!
yIbM2bU.gif
Bump~
Bump~
yIbM2bU.gif
@glitchedghostie

how much would a violet flowerfall be? :) (I think lowest price on AH is 25 gems)
@glitchedghostie

how much would a violet flowerfall be? :) (I think lowest price on AH is 25 gems)
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12