Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Disoriented Spirit
Found me a [item=Disoriented Spirit] while leveling I'm throwing it on the AH for 350kt, i'm willing to look at trades though or if you want it you can send me a cr with 350kt -finger guns-
Found me a Disoriented Spirit while leveling

I'm throwing it on the AH for 350kt, i'm willing to look at trades though or if you want it you can send me a cr with 350kt -finger guns-
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
bumpo
bumpo
@FallingStar275 I've got several boss familiars for trade, what are you looking for? I have a thread if you want to see my whole stock.
@FallingStar275 I've got several boss familiars for trade, what are you looking for? I have a thread if you want to see my whole stock.
@Sidnoea

hey! just checked out your thread. I'm guessing a Disoriented Spirit isn't worth either a Crowned Roc or Coarsefur Yeti (LAH for those two guys seems to be around 1kg, dang!), but it seems to be close in value to a Deeprealm Hunter! Would you wanna do a 1:1 trade on that? :)
@Sidnoea

hey! just checked out your thread. I'm guessing a Disoriented Spirit isn't worth either a Crowned Roc or Coarsefur Yeti (LAH for those two guys seems to be around 1kg, dang!), but it seems to be close in value to a Deeprealm Hunter! Would you wanna do a 1:1 trade on that? :)