Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | W: CS Tokens! H: Look inside!
1 2 3 4
@zoeyredbird
i have 1 c$ for gems (preferred) or treasure!
@zoeyredbird
i have 1 c$ for gems (preferred) or treasure!
Emerald Strawberry
@ZoeyRedbird

I was just giving you the ratio, if you want to trade T just convert the gems to T silly xD

How many C$ you after and what G:T ratio?
@ZoeyRedbird

I was just giving you the ratio, if you want to trade T just convert the gems to T silly xD

How many C$ you after and what G:T ratio?
@Chocomonster oh sorry! I guess I read wrong and I know e gem to c$ ratio not what is average for the token to c$ rate so if have to check that unless you know.?

@Draxia ah alright! Pretty much as many as I can get and you're willing to trade.

@Dragonhe1 so that would be 5,900t I believe?
@Chocomonster oh sorry! I guess I read wrong and I know e gem to c$ ratio not what is average for the token to c$ rate so if have to check that unless you know.?

@Draxia ah alright! Pretty much as many as I can get and you're willing to trade.

@Dragonhe1 so that would be 5,900t I believe?
@Zoeyredbird
i have 16 tokens now i can sell to you for treasure c:
@Zoeyredbird
i have 16 tokens now i can sell to you for treasure c:
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
@ZoeyRedbird

Depends on the person but tokens seem to be selling for around 1 C$ if you put if a form to buy them you could get tokens for 1 C$, heck if you be smart you could probably get more then 1 token per C$ :3

So 1 C$: 5.9 gems: 5K T :3

I can potentially sell you straight out tokens but I got limited supply of those but a lot of C$ xD
@ZoeyRedbird

Depends on the person but tokens seem to be selling for around 1 C$ if you put if a form to buy them you could get tokens for 1 C$, heck if you be smart you could probably get more then 1 token per C$ :3

So 1 C$: 5.9 gems: 5K T :3

I can potentially sell you straight out tokens but I got limited supply of those but a lot of C$ xD
@Chocomonster

Okay well I'd be willing to take c$ so 5kt per c$? So how much you looking for?

@Draxia

So that's 80kt trasure for 16 tokens?
@Chocomonster

Okay well I'd be willing to take c$ so 5kt per c$? So how much you looking for?

@Draxia

So that's 80kt trasure for 16 tokens?
@ZoeyRedbird

ALLLLL your T :3

Whatever amount you can afford ^-^ I am terribly low on T and still need lots for the spare crate, fee for toxic and skink genes and even more ;w;
@ZoeyRedbird

ALLLLL your T :3

Whatever amount you can afford ^-^ I am terribly low on T and still need lots for the spare crate, fee for toxic and skink genes and even more ;w;
Alright well I have 250kt and Draxia wants some. So it's up to you honestly.

@Chocomonster
Alright well I have 250kt and Draxia wants some. So it's up to you honestly.

@Chocomonster
@ZoeyRedbird

Kind of all up to you in who to trade. Depends on how much T Draxia wants for the tokens and what trade you want to do.

Just divide your T by 5K and that’s how much C$ I will trade you ;)

Edit
(I have more C$ then you can afford, there is no limit)
Also I can take shrooms also :3
@ZoeyRedbird

Kind of all up to you in who to trade. Depends on how much T Draxia wants for the tokens and what trade you want to do.

Just divide your T by 5K and that’s how much C$ I will trade you ;)

Edit
(I have more C$ then you can afford, there is no limit)
Also I can take shrooms also :3
@Zoeyredbird
guys sorry for the holdup! I have 19 tokens now and can take 95kt for them all c:
@Zoeyredbird
guys sorry for the holdup! I have 19 tokens now and can take 95kt for them all c:
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
1 2 3 4