Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FR items/dragons for CS/FV/Eld~
1 2 3
~~~~Updated 12/8/2017~~~~

ColonelCookie is my CS name
SeargentMuffins is my name on FV!
I'm also on Eldemore (as RaeDirynt as well)!

Currency Count :
Gem- 200
Treasure- 0

Here are some items and familiars I have from FR if they interest you?

FESTIVAL TIME! :December Nocturne event (name unknown ftm?)
Currency:
Familiars:
Apparel:
Skins:

Familiars (these guys are 4k each no matter what the AH says)
2 River Flights, Blue Vein Pansy, Grasslands Trunker, 2 Hydra Scorpion, an Ember Mouse and an Ancient Fungus are some normal familiars~

Past Festival Familiars
Crumbling Goblin, Sprouting Goblin, Spirit of the Arcane, Spirit of Plague
Fall Brush Fraud, Magic Mirror, Living Luminance.

Past Festival Skins
Wilds Shaman, Wispwillow Magician, Zappy Zap, Coastal Predator, Swamphunt, Moonlight Mantle, The Youngest God, Autumn Loreweaver, Winter Watch, Sol Seraph, Electric Fledge, (Chest) Electric Fledge, (Chest) Metal Enhancement, Tale of the Father, Massive Attack, Airborne Contagion, Spooky Tundra (Chest), Cordyceps Crown (Chest), Rock Formation, Opulent Relic

Apparel
Bloodied Chest Bandage, The Emperor's New Clothes, Dew Laden Rose, Celebration Sage Cover and Celebration Sage Shawl, Starseer's Crown, Whirlwind Crown, Carapace Arm, Brass Steampunk Vest, Maroon Tail Wrap, Gray Wizard Hat, Bronze Steampunk Wings, Dented Iron Pauldrons, Nomad's Sandwastes Vest, Romantic Red Rose, Ornate Gold Necklace, Ornate Gold Bracelet, Green and White Flair Scarf, Springs Breath, Barbarian Headdress, Dustrunner's Arctic Bags, Crimson Rogue apparel set (all separate), Dusk Rogue Tail Binding, Dusk rogue Gloves, Tanned Rogue Vest, Tanned Rogue Bracers,

Battle Items
Jungle Slash, Thunder Slash, Shock, Enamor, Envenom, Sap, Scholar, Discipline, Anticipate, Disorient, Aid, Shining Might Fragment, Magical Might Fragment, Natural Might Fragment, Fiery Might Fragment, Frozen Acuity Fragment, Shale Hybrid Fragment, Glass Hybrid Fragment

Other Popular Items
Lightweaver Forum Vista

I might also have some dragons up on auction for cheap (5-8kt)
I sell fodder if you message me~ Contact me anytime for fodder trades~ I generally always have some dergs for sale.
[*]I have 20 adult dragons as well as 7 on nests waiting to hatch because of full lair

I also have some other dragons on sale:
2 full ice imperials crystal/facet/underbelly
all females ;adults, 15k each

I am okay with mix payments! I always check my treasure prices via the AH.
(Example: a couple of festival items and familiars with bits of gems and treasure~)

@RaeDirynt
[/center]
~~~~Updated 12/8/2017~~~~

ColonelCookie is my CS name
SeargentMuffins is my name on FV!
I'm also on Eldemore (as RaeDirynt as well)!

Currency Count :
Gem- 200
Treasure- 0

Here are some items and familiars I have from FR if they interest you?

FESTIVAL TIME! :December Nocturne event (name unknown ftm?)
Currency:
Familiars:
Apparel:
Skins:

Familiars (these guys are 4k each no matter what the AH says)
2 River Flights, Blue Vein Pansy, Grasslands Trunker, 2 Hydra Scorpion, an Ember Mouse and an Ancient Fungus are some normal familiars~

Past Festival Familiars
Crumbling Goblin, Sprouting Goblin, Spirit of the Arcane, Spirit of Plague
Fall Brush Fraud, Magic Mirror, Living Luminance.

Past Festival Skins
Wilds Shaman, Wispwillow Magician, Zappy Zap, Coastal Predator, Swamphunt, Moonlight Mantle, The Youngest God, Autumn Loreweaver, Winter Watch, Sol Seraph, Electric Fledge, (Chest) Electric Fledge, (Chest) Metal Enhancement, Tale of the Father, Massive Attack, Airborne Contagion, Spooky Tundra (Chest), Cordyceps Crown (Chest), Rock Formation, Opulent Relic

Apparel
Bloodied Chest Bandage, The Emperor's New Clothes, Dew Laden Rose, Celebration Sage Cover and Celebration Sage Shawl, Starseer's Crown, Whirlwind Crown, Carapace Arm, Brass Steampunk Vest, Maroon Tail Wrap, Gray Wizard Hat, Bronze Steampunk Wings, Dented Iron Pauldrons, Nomad's Sandwastes Vest, Romantic Red Rose, Ornate Gold Necklace, Ornate Gold Bracelet, Green and White Flair Scarf, Springs Breath, Barbarian Headdress, Dustrunner's Arctic Bags, Crimson Rogue apparel set (all separate), Dusk Rogue Tail Binding, Dusk rogue Gloves, Tanned Rogue Vest, Tanned Rogue Bracers,

Battle Items
Jungle Slash, Thunder Slash, Shock, Enamor, Envenom, Sap, Scholar, Discipline, Anticipate, Disorient, Aid, Shining Might Fragment, Magical Might Fragment, Natural Might Fragment, Fiery Might Fragment, Frozen Acuity Fragment, Shale Hybrid Fragment, Glass Hybrid Fragment

Other Popular Items
Lightweaver Forum Vista

I might also have some dragons up on auction for cheap (5-8kt)
I sell fodder if you message me~ Contact me anytime for fodder trades~ I generally always have some dergs for sale.
[*]I have 20 adult dragons as well as 7 on nests waiting to hatch because of full lair

I also have some other dragons on sale:
2 full ice imperials crystal/facet/underbelly
all females ;adults, 15k each

I am okay with mix payments! I always check my treasure prices via the AH.
(Example: a couple of festival items and familiars with bits of gems and treasure~)

@RaeDirynt
[/center]
hMhI9My.pngc2JyPCj.png
@RaeDirynt

Would you be willing to trade my Celestial Hues for Bogsmog and winterwatch?

Celestial Hues is currently 250kT on the AH, bogsmogs is 18kT and winterwatch is 20kT.

I'd like some random familiars too, if that's possible? Doesn't matter which ones, just three or four of them to cover the rest of the value of the skin.
@RaeDirynt

Would you be willing to trade my Celestial Hues for Bogsmog and winterwatch?

Celestial Hues is currently 250kT on the AH, bogsmogs is 18kT and winterwatch is 20kT.

I'd like some random familiars too, if that's possible? Doesn't matter which ones, just three or four of them to cover the rest of the value of the skin.
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
bump
bump
hMhI9My.pngc2JyPCj.png
bump
bump
hMhI9My.pngc2JyPCj.png
@RaeDirynt

How many apparel/familar pieces do you have that you value at 4 gems?
@RaeDirynt

How many apparel/familar pieces do you have that you value at 4 gems?
[quote name="chocomonster" date=2017-10-31 16:49:33] @RaeDirynt How many apparel/familiar pieces do you have that you value at 4 gems? [/quote] sorry for the delay in replying! All my normal familiars in my post i sell for 4 gems regardless of what the AH says. Apparel, i price by whatever is lowest on the AH. Sometimes i go a little lower depending on th items pricing at the time. EDIT: not the past event familiars!
chocomonster wrote on 2017-10-31:
@RaeDirynt

How many apparel/familiar pieces do you have that you value at 4 gems?

sorry for the delay in replying!

All my normal familiars in my post i sell for 4 gems regardless of what the AH says.

Apparel, i price by whatever is lowest on the AH. Sometimes i go a little lower depending on th items pricing at the time.

EDIT: not the past event familiars!
hMhI9My.pngc2JyPCj.png
@RaeDirynt

How many CS tokens for the Spooky Tundra Chest?
@RaeDirynt

[quote name="MeiOrchid" date=2017-10-31 18:03:27] @MeiOrchid How many CS tokens for the Spooky Tundra Chest? [/quote] about 18 tokens EDIT: I forgot that quoting does nothing in notifying people! It's bee awhile since i've used these forums! Sorry for the delay!
MeiOrchid wrote on 2017-10-31:
@MeiOrchid

about 18 tokens

EDIT: I forgot that quoting does nothing in notifying people! It's bee awhile since i've used these forums! Sorry for the delay!
hMhI9My.pngc2JyPCj.png
@RaeDirynt

............ Rae you know I dont get your message if you dont ping me, right? xD

I click here wondering why I havent heard back and see your message.

And no, I need a exact number and not 'what apparel sell on LAH but I might go lower' doesn't help me here xD

I need an exact number of how many you will trade so I can do my conversion math 030
@RaeDirynt

............ Rae you know I dont get your message if you dont ping me, right? xD

I click here wondering why I havent heard back and see your message.

And no, I need a exact number and not 'what apparel sell on LAH but I might go lower' doesn't help me here xD

I need an exact number of how many you will trade so I can do my conversion math 030

@chocomonster
yes i do, but i thought it did ping you and i'm not sure why i thought i did, i'm sorry lol!
I...wow..went back and re-read your post and i realize i misread it! DX

okay i will trade 14 familiars and 5 apparel~

@chocomonster
yes i do, but i thought it did ping you and i'm not sure why i thought i did, i'm sorry lol!
I...wow..went back and re-read your post and i realize i misread it! DX

okay i will trade 14 familiars and 5 apparel~
hMhI9My.pngc2JyPCj.png
1 2 3