Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LIQUIDATING [W] FV, Art, Points Etc.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@ninenko Is this guy aviable? if yes how much? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2951473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29515/2951473_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ninenko
Is this guy aviable? if yes how much?

2951473_350.png
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Ninenko That sounds good ^^ we can start talking once you set up the CR~
@Ninenko That sounds good ^^ we can start talking once you set up the CR~
@Ninenko Bahaha take your time. I'll send the FC as soon as I can~
Edit: Sent!
@Ninenko Bahaha take your time. I'll send the FC as soon as I can~
Edit: Sent!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Coolangel533

I'll send a CR! c:

@CutePrincess

Not really as I don't think many would be able to afford him with his 2.3 mil treasure worth of art and I'm just really attached to him. Thanks for asking though! c:
@Coolangel533

I'll send a CR! c:

@CutePrincess

Not really as I don't think many would be able to afford him with his 2.3 mil treasure worth of art and I'm just really attached to him. Thanks for asking though! c:
JOUhWcs.png
@Ninenko ok! Any level 25s?
@Ninenko ok! Any level 25s?
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@CutePrincess

One lvl 25 has just been sold and my other is pending in a trade for art. I do have a lvl 17 though! c:
@CutePrincess

One lvl 25 has just been sold and my other is pending in a trade for art. I do have a lvl 17 though! c:
JOUhWcs.png
@SilverDeath

Apparently the apparel slots locked his apparel into place so I sent a Contact Us report and I am asking them to remove his apparel. I will go ahead and send you the other items and update you on the contact ticket c:
@SilverDeath

Apparently the apparel slots locked his apparel into place so I sent a Contact Us report and I am asking them to remove his apparel. I will go ahead and send you the other items and update you on the contact ticket c:
JOUhWcs.png
@Ninenko No problem! Thanks for letting me know c:
@Ninenko No problem! Thanks for letting me know c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Bump
Bump
JOUhWcs.png
@Ninenko

Hi Ninenko,

I have 3.3 million FC if you're interested in trading for it for either FR treasure/gems?

Let me know if you're interested.

Saskia :)
@Ninenko

Hi Ninenko,

I have 3.3 million FC if you're interested in trading for it for either FR treasure/gems?

Let me know if you're interested.

Saskia :)
7mXHQ6J.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17