Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/IC?] Possibly selling a light sprite?
1 2 3 4
Gonna give this one little nudge up before I go noodle around on art stuff. We'll see what happens!
Gonna give this one little nudge up before I go noodle around on art stuff. We'll see what happens!
@Hanmonster

I feel crazy for even posting here, but I'm actually looking into getting a light sprite! I'm only about halfway there with the funds, but if you still don't have a buyer by the time I've got more cash I'll gladly take it off of you hahaha
@Hanmonster

I feel crazy for even posting here, but I'm actually looking into getting a light sprite! I'm only about halfway there with the funds, but if you still don't have a buyer by the time I've got more cash I'll gladly take it off of you hahaha
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
@NEFTGriffin Oh man, good luck! Who knows what the future holds! May you manage to get the thing you desire! :D
@NEFTGriffin Oh man, good luck! Who knows what the future holds! May you manage to get the thing you desire! :D
@Hanmonster

So I guess we'll keep each other in mind just in case? Worst case a few months pass and you don't have a buyer and I don't have a seller and we find each other once again. Good luck getting a buyer before that though!
@Hanmonster

So I guess we'll keep each other in mind just in case? Worst case a few months pass and you don't have a buyer and I don't have a seller and we find each other once again. Good luck getting a buyer before that though!
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
Has @NomasaurusRex checked in on this thread yet?
Has @NomasaurusRex checked in on this thread yet?
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@NEFTGriffin

Yeah, I figure that's the best way to go about it. I'm hoping to move my item pretty quick so I can go splurge on useless sillies, but hey! You never know!
@NEFTGriffin

Yeah, I figure that's the best way to go about it. I'm hoping to move my item pretty quick so I can go splurge on useless sillies, but hey! You never know!
@Hanakoto
I hadn't actually! Thanks for the ping!

@Hanmonster
What's the lowest you're willing to go? o: I'm not quite at 40kg at the moment (an airbeak popped up for cheap and that's another fam i was hunting >.> woops) I'm somewhat close though
@Hanakoto
I hadn't actually! Thanks for the ping!

@Hanmonster
What's the lowest you're willing to go? o: I'm not quite at 40kg at the moment (an airbeak popped up for cheap and that's another fam i was hunting >.> woops) I'm somewhat close though
@NomasaurusRex

Oh hello there! 40KG is actually about what I'm hoping to get for it, I think! It seems like the most reasonable price to shoot for with the market hovering a little above that. As long as the majority of the payment was currency, I'd be open to probably supplementing with some easily liquidated things of value or something, though?
@NomasaurusRex

Oh hello there! 40KG is actually about what I'm hoping to get for it, I think! It seems like the most reasonable price to shoot for with the market hovering a little above that. As long as the majority of the payment was currency, I'd be open to probably supplementing with some easily liquidated things of value or something, though?
@Hanmonster
I'm at 38.6kg at the moment and for items I don't have much unfortunately, D: liquidated most of that to get to where I am now and I'm mostly left with junk fams and apparel :x but I might be back if you still haven't sold it~
@Hanmonster
I'm at 38.6kg at the moment and for items I don't have much unfortunately, D: liquidated most of that to get to where I am now and I'm mostly left with junk fams and apparel :x but I might be back if you still haven't sold it~
@NomasaurusRex

Oh dang, that is actually pretty damn close to 40, wow. I really wish we could make a deal, given how tight our gap is.
@NomasaurusRex

Oh dang, that is actually pretty damn close to 40, wow. I really wish we could make a deal, given how tight our gap is.
1 2 3 4