Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] (Lvl 26) Baldwin Cauldron Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@AntiFerret Hey, I need a [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] brewed! I'll provide all the materials and tip you. ^.^
@AntiFerret

Hey, I need a Tertiary Gene: Capsule brewed!

I'll provide all the materials and tip you. ^.^
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@BoulderEnder

Sure thing!
Feel free to send CR whenever. :)

NightingaleXIII is requesting Materials, but I might have mats they want, so the ETA for their brew to finish is up in the air atm. But I will update when it becomes available. Shouldn't take too terribly long. :)
@BoulderEnder

Sure thing!
Feel free to send CR whenever. :)

NightingaleXIII is requesting Materials, but I might have mats they want, so the ETA for their brew to finish is up in the air atm. But I will update when it becomes available. Shouldn't take too terribly long. :)
^
^
@AntiFerret

Could you please brew a Fine Alchemical Reduction for me?
@AntiFerret

Could you please brew a Fine Alchemical Reduction for me?
@Antiferret

Hey! Do you transmute on the side of main brews? I have some I'd like to be melted down :D
@Antiferret

Hey! Do you transmute on the side of main brews? I have some I'd like to be melted down :D
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@AntiFerret, would you be willing to brew a Bogsneak scroll?

I'm currently max cap on Baldwin so the XP would just be wasted for me. But since a Bogsneak scroll takes 24hr to brew, I thought I'd ask first.
@AntiFerret, would you be willing to brew a Bogsneak scroll?

I'm currently max cap on Baldwin so the XP would just be wasted for me. But since a Bogsneak scroll takes 24hr to brew, I thought I'd ask first.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Anika
Sure thing! Go ahead and send mats and I'll get it started right away!

@Snivy88
I do transmute! Mostly I accept items and offer, in return, things I've already transmuted.. mostly at random, since it's random for me on my end. :) That way there is no wait time on your end, but I still have things to transmute on my end! :D Let me know if you're interested in this trade!

@Arcaneidolriots
I love your username haha
I would definitely brew your bogsneak scroll for you! :) I work a lot so longer brews with larger xp gains are nice for me, and benefit my clients as well so.. :D
Anika is in first spot with a reduction, but after that, I can totally toss your scroll on if you want? :D
@Anika
Sure thing! Go ahead and send mats and I'll get it started right away!

@Snivy88
I do transmute! Mostly I accept items and offer, in return, things I've already transmuted.. mostly at random, since it's random for me on my end. :) That way there is no wait time on your end, but I still have things to transmute on my end! :D Let me know if you're interested in this trade!

@Arcaneidolriots
I love your username haha
I would definitely brew your bogsneak scroll for you! :) I work a lot so longer brews with larger xp gains are nice for me, and benefit my clients as well so.. :D
Anika is in first spot with a reduction, but after that, I can totally toss your scroll on if you want? :D
@AntiFerret, great! I'll send the mats over shortly. ^^

I'm currently working on a new breeding pair that has all Baldwin gene scrolls, so with you working on my Bogsneak scroll I can brew the mats needed for the other scrolls hahah!
@AntiFerret, great! I'll send the mats over shortly. ^^

I'm currently working on a new breeding pair that has all Baldwin gene scrolls, so with you working on my Bogsneak scroll I can brew the mats needed for the other scrolls hahah!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Arcaneidolriots

:D Yay!
And oooo that's a fun little project. I'm interested in seeing how that turns out. Mind if I friend you I can stalk your lair? XD
@Arcaneidolriots

:D Yay!
And oooo that's a fun little project. I'm interested in seeing how that turns out. Mind if I friend you I can stalk your lair? XD
@AntiFerret, sure feel free to toss me a friend request! :) As for my project, this is what my new pair will look like when they have all their genes: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25909614] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=39&auth=db13091c670801e01acf5fcc4a9c62c012204d00&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35590647] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=6&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=130&auth=77d23c059680172b111f59007ace308d14a322e4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]
@AntiFerret, sure feel free to toss me a friend request! :)

As for my project, this is what my new pair will look like when they have all their genes:

dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=39&auth=db13091c670801e01acf5fcc4a9c62c012204d00&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=62&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=6&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=130&auth=77d23c059680172b111f59007ace308d14a322e4&dummyext=prev.png
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20