Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Preview accents/apparel on Scrys 8k!
1 2 3
@Runewander preview is finished! Send the treasure over and I'll post.
@Runewander preview is finished! Send the treasure over and I'll post.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Runewander [img]https://i.imgur.com/NxYzdVf.png[/img] Honestly this is so pretty I think you should get it.
@Runewander

NxYzdVf.png

Honestly this is so pretty I think you should get it.
@MurkyDepths i have the skin and the dragon but i wanted to be sure of the apparel with the skin on her before plunging on the rest :D

Defintely happy with the choices, so i can start buying the apparel now before she grows up lol

Thank you for the preview service :3
@MurkyDepths i have the skin and the dragon but i wanted to be sure of the apparel with the skin on her before plunging on the rest :D

Defintely happy with the choices, so i can start buying the apparel now before she grows up lol

Thank you for the preview service :3
Pyhp7X1.png
@MurkyDepths Hi, is this a service you're still offering...? If not, that's perfectly fine! Just wondering :0
@MurkyDepths Hi, is this a service you're still offering...? If not, that's perfectly fine! Just wondering :0
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp001 I can still do these!
@slp001 I can still do these!
@MurkyDepths Hi, are you still doing previews? XD If yes - I've got a job for you, if no - kindly nvm everything below Can I see this accent (#24999) on this scry: [skin=24999] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=80&auth=55d5245b28a60ec943108a885caf0a597a55e8b7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@MurkyDepths Hi, are you still doing previews? XD If yes - I've got a job for you, if no - kindly nvm everything below

Can I see this accent (#24999) on this scry:

dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=80&auth=55d5245b28a60ec943108a885caf0a597a55e8b7&dummyext=prev.png

@Felius Opps I totally forgot about this ping, sorry. Here ya go, for free: [img]https://i.imgur.com/1gtBZwg.png[/img]
@Felius Opps I totally forgot about this ping, sorry. Here ya go, for free:

1gtBZwg.png
Thank you! And omg, it's so ugly (who'd thought that two beautiful things may end up looking badif combined), you saved me a lot of nerves with this scry X'D
Thank you! And omg, it's so ugly (who'd thought that two beautiful things may end up looking badif combined), you saved me a lot of nerves with this scry X'D
1 2 3