Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Services [Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@orenda okay sounds like a plan and i would like to let you know ahead of time that i am leveling a dragon from 18 to 25, when that one is finished i will start yours. You can send the dragon now and payment before or after is fine with me.
@orenda okay sounds like a plan and i would like to let you know ahead of time that i am leveling a dragon from 18 to 25, when that one is finished i will start yours. You can send the dragon now and payment before or after is fine with me.
@Maroo
I've got a girl that needs to be leveled if it is not too late to get in on the special.
@Maroo
I've got a girl that needs to be leveled if it is not too late to get in on the special.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@siege it is not to late send me the girl and I will have her done as soon as I finish the other two
@siege it is not to late send me the girl and I will have her done as soon as I finish the other two
@Maroo

Money now or later?

PS: my user name ihas e before i
@Maroo

Money now or later?

PS: my user name ihas e before i
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige sorry about that it autocorrected lol and doesn't matter either way is fine with me
@seige sorry about that it autocorrected lol and doesn't matter either way is fine with me
@Maroo
No bigee. Anyone else's parents would have spelled it "sage".
@Maroo
No bigee. Anyone else's parents would have spelled it "sage".
~~~~~~~~~~

@seige its a very nice name though and spelled that way very unique.
@seige its a very nice name though and spelled that way very unique.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11