Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Services [Open]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@maroo Ah great thank you! I was highly confused Id like sussurate lvled to lv10 please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16836523] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168366/16836523_350.png[/img] [/url] Ill just remove all his stuff and send a cr
@maroo
Ah great thank you! I was highly confused
Id like sussurate lvled to lv10 please

16836523_350.png

Ill just remove all his stuff and send a cr
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy awesome I will start when I get home. Also you will be put in my fodder leveling slot I hope that is okay but I consider anything under level 11 to be fodder work because I get it done in less than an hour.
@Smoothy awesome I will start when I get home. Also you will be put in my fodder leveling slot I hope that is okay but I consider anything under level 11 to be fodder work because I get it done in less than an hour.
@maroo
No worries at all! I have a few dragons id like to get to lvl10 so after him ill do more
@maroo
No worries at all! I have a few dragons id like to get to lvl10 so after him ill do more
jfLmvwf.jpg
@smoothy awesome I love to hear from customers that they are enjoying my service and would like to come back again.
@smoothy awesome I love to hear from customers that they are enjoying my service and would like to come back again.
Name and ID # Artgeekallday, 301502
Amount of dragons you want leveled: 10
To what level do you want them leveled: 6
Anything else I need to know: nope!
Name and ID # Artgeekallday, 301502
Amount of dragons you want leveled: 10
To what level do you want them leveled: 6
Anything else I need to know: nope!
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@artgeekallday hello there I will add you to the list please send the CR's with the dragons and I will take them and send them back three at a time. Thank you
@artgeekallday hello there I will add you to the list please send the CR's with the dragons and I will take them and send them back three at a time. Thank you
Middle of school bump
Middle of school bump
i always forget to fill this out yikes!

Name and ID #: aleclightwoods 312938
Amount of time you want: 4 hours / 2 slots
Area you want it in: crystal pools!
Anything else I need to know: just that i want two slots if available!
i always forget to fill this out yikes!

Name and ID #: aleclightwoods 312938
Amount of time you want: 4 hours / 2 slots
Area you want it in: crystal pools!
Anything else I need to know: just that i want two slots if available!
@aleclightwoods hi there just want to let you know that grinding may take me a day and a half to complete your order if that is okay than let me know
@aleclightwoods hi there just want to let you know that grinding may take me a day and a half to complete your order if that is okay than let me know
@Maroo thats fine! :) im not in a rush
@Maroo thats fine! :) im not in a rush
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11