Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 793 794
@DivineLush

Your boys are done and on their way home!

@Riasann1

Your girl is next on the chopping block. Is there any order you want for her stones? And what stats do you want me to use for her points?
@DivineLush

Your boys are done and on their way home!

@Riasann1

Your girl is next on the chopping block. Is there any order you want for her stones? And what stats do you want me to use for her points?
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart basically level her like a grinder.
@TheWhiteHart basically level her like a grinder.
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
@Riasann1

QCK to 50 and everything else in STR? (Double checking before I start putting in points ... and then, so many points!)
@Riasann1

QCK to 50 and everything else in STR? (Double checking before I start putting in points ... and then, so many points!)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Would you perhaps take [item=Secondary Gene: Curren] for payment so I can get a lvl 25 of my main boy?
@TheWhiteHart
Would you perhaps take for payment so I can get a lvl 25 of my main boy?
@Ilovepits

I take treasure and gems for payment. :) And I can put you on the waiting list. After Ria, I have two other players in slots one and two. You could be number 3.
@Ilovepits

I take treasure and gems for payment. :) And I can put you on the waiting list. After Ria, I have two other players in slots one and two. You could be number 3.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Pops sorry I forgot to add if you take this [item=Secondary Gene: Current] I don't have treause sadly I grind like 24-7 and I price this at 500t and still get nothing lol.
@TheWhiteHart
Pops sorry I forgot to add if you take this Secondary Gene: Current I don't have treause sadly I grind like 24-7 and I price this at 500t and still get nothing lol.
@Ilovepits

I'm so sorry, but I don't take gene scrolls. (The ones I want are the super expensive ones, haha.)
@Ilovepits

I'm so sorry, but I don't take gene scrolls. (The ones I want are the super expensive ones, haha.)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Ahh well if you have a pinglist then add me I might end up getting that Much maybe
@TheWhiteHart
Ahh well if you have a pinglist then add me I might end up getting that Much maybe
@Ilovepits

I can do that. :)
@Ilovepits

I can do that. :)
TtDzTWB.png
I would like to buy a bronze package for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34961775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349618/34961775_350.png[/img] [/url] (I've never made it past level 7) 90k treasure right?
I would like to buy a bronze package for
34961775_350.png

(I've never made it past level 7)

90k treasure right?
IMG_2197.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 793 794