Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 793 794
@mercurialwings

Your gorgeous gaoler galumphed, galloped and gallivanted his way through the night until he found himself at level twenty five, then it was nap time. He's awake now, though, and should be home in time for dinner!
@mercurialwings

Your gorgeous gaoler galumphed, galloped and gallivanted his way through the night until he found himself at level twenty five, then it was nap time. He's awake now, though, and should be home in time for dinner!
TtDzTWB.png
@IchiBean

Halona has had enough of my horrid sense of humor, but at least she was polite enough to pretend to laugh at me every time I fell down ...
@IchiBean

Halona has had enough of my horrid sense of humor, but at least she was polite enough to pretend to laugh at me every time I fell down ...
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: So glorious and gallant sounding! \o/ Well...at least until he crashed to sleep at the end. lol

Please add me back into your queue-queue line~ :D
@TheWhiteHart: So glorious and gallant sounding! \o/ Well...at least until he crashed to sleep at the end. lol

Please add me back into your queue-queue line~ :D
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@MrsBear

You festive fae is now a festival fighter! :) Thank you for letting us level your dragon.
@MrsBear

You festive fae is now a festival fighter! :) Thank you for letting us level your dragon.
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

Just in time for Monday, it's send me a dragon day! :)

@Shalynn

Speaking of daily dragon dragin' ... you have one with good traction?
@mercurialwings

Just in time for Monday, it's send me a dragon day! :)

@Shalynn

Speaking of daily dragon dragin' ... you have one with good traction?
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: It's too early to be a monday. x__x But, I do have a dragon to send to work early though!
@TheWhiteHart: It's too early to be a monday. x__x But, I do have a dragon to send to work early though!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Peridotgem5

Absolutely. :) I'll add you to the waitlist right now. You'll be given a ping later this week when we're ready to take your dragon.
@Peridotgem5

Absolutely. :) I'll add you to the waitlist right now. You'll be given a ping later this week when we're ready to take your dragon.
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

Oschon ought to know better -- or so you'd think -- should know better than to put strange things in his mouth; alas, that power cord was super shiny. I think his beard should grow back, though ...
@mercurialwings

Oschon ought to know better -- or so you'd think -- should know better than to put strange things in his mouth; alas, that power cord was super shiny. I think his beard should grow back, though ...
TtDzTWB.png
@Shaylynn

Vanquish and Riot rampaged through the arenas, kicking butt but ... they forgot to take names! So, you may find a few unlisted numbers in their phones.
@Shaylynn

Vanquish and Riot rampaged through the arenas, kicking butt but ... they forgot to take names! So, you may find a few unlisted numbers in their phones.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: I'm starting to think that Oschon might have a few screws loose or something... First poisons, now electricity... -x-;;

Thank you for leveling my "special" child~ xD
@TheWhiteHart: I'm starting to think that Oschon might have a few screws loose or something... First poisons, now electricity... -x-;;

Thank you for leveling my "special" child~ xD
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 793 794