Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Speedy Leveling (Open/free)
@Wobbitt
Whichever you prefer.
@Wobbitt
Whichever you prefer.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@raan
Would you be able to level 12 dragons to 7 then instead please? Sorry for the late response
@raan
Would you be able to level 12 dragons to 7 then instead please? Sorry for the late response
............................... rynZKex.png
@Pearlgold
Yes, I could send them over when you get a chance.
@Pearlgold
Yes, I could send them over when you get a chance.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Hi hi, If you get another spot or two open, please poke me :)
@Raan

Hi hi, If you get another spot or two open, please poke me :)
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbitt
I don't have a limit on spots. If you need more dragons trained let me know and I'll most likely accept the order.
@Wobbitt
I don't have a limit on spots. If you need more dragons trained let me know and I'll most likely accept the order.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
could I use the limited offer for this dragon please [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31920751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/319208/31920751_350.png[/img][/url]
could I use the limited offer for this dragon please
31920751_350.png
@magicspell
Yes, send them over and I'll get started.
@magicspell
Yes, send them over and I'll get started.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Hello! I'm definitely interested in the Limited Offer (for this dragon) if possible; I have all the stones,the tincture and you would also have my full permission to use stats however you'd like.
If you're not able to take them in,then that's completely fine too.

Thanks in advance.
@Raan

Hello! I'm definitely interested in the Limited Offer (for this dragon) if possible; I have all the stones,the tincture and you would also have my full permission to use stats however you'd like.
If you're not able to take them in,then that's completely fine too.

Thanks in advance.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
E4Nk4m1.png bIcdn3S.png
bYSdYyu.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Suomi
First, I love the outfit.

Second, yes I can train them with the limited offer. Since he's level 1 I don't need the tincture, or the scratch stone since he already has it. I should be able to get to them tomorrow, so send them over whenever you get a chance.
@Suomi
First, I love the outfit.

Second, yes I can train them with the limited offer. Since he's level 1 I don't need the tincture, or the scratch stone since he already has it. I should be able to get to them tomorrow, so send them over whenever you get a chance.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Thank you for the heartfelt compliment,and,alright. I'll send them over sometime later today or tomorrow.
@Raan

Thank you for the heartfelt compliment,and,alright. I'll send them over sometime later today or tomorrow.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
E4Nk4m1.png bIcdn3S.png
bYSdYyu.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png