Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] um accents
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
@chromi How much for partial glitter stain sk? Also, are you accepting treasure payments?
@chromi How much for partial glitter stain sk? Also, are you accepting treasure payments?
@fitz
oh! usually i base prices off the ah and since there weren't any copies i defaulted to 1.2k. The artist doesn't seem to be printing it at the moment, and I'm still rather attached, so I don't think I'd dip below 1kg at the moment, apologies!

@poetsong
I can't seem to find the artist's accent shop and they've been inactive since March, so I'd be looking for at least 1kg for that one! edit// sorry, forgot to add: I do take treasure at a 1:850 ratio ^^
@fitz
oh! usually i base prices off the ah and since there weren't any copies i defaulted to 1.2k. The artist doesn't seem to be printing it at the moment, and I'm still rather attached, so I don't think I'd dip below 1kg at the moment, apologies!

@poetsong
I can't seem to find the artist's accent shop and they've been inactive since March, so I'd be looking for at least 1kg for that one! edit// sorry, forgot to add: I do take treasure at a 1:850 ratio ^^
47qCRdt.png
bump
bump
47qCRdt.png
bump
bump
47qCRdt.png
bump
bump
47qCRdt.png
bomp
bomp