Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♥ | Free Cauldron! | Lvl19 ♥
1 2 3 4 5
@LaAstaria

(Sorry for late reply, been off FR all day)

Okay!
Your cauldron seemed empty at the moment and you said was to put the exact order to keep the orders in well... order (XD) but since it seemed empty it make more sense for you not to go threw the hassle of sending the bonus trade back? xD

Sending the CR in a few! :D (just got to go collect a few pieces off AH real quick)
@LaAstaria

(Sorry for late reply, been off FR all day)

Okay!
Your cauldron seemed empty at the moment and you said was to put the exact order to keep the orders in well... order (XD) but since it seemed empty it make more sense for you not to go threw the hassle of sending the bonus trade back? xD

Sending the CR in a few! :D (just got to go collect a few pieces off AH real quick)

I'm now a Level 16 Alchemist! Thank you all who contributed~

I'm now a Level 16 Alchemist! Thank you all who contributed~
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@LaAstaria

Can you brew me an imbued sulfur?
@LaAstaria

Can you brew me an imbued sulfur?
+3 hrs FR Time
@CloudWeaver
--~♥~--
I could do that! Just send a CR~
@CloudWeaver
--~♥~--
I could do that! Just send a CR~
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@chocomonster
--~♥~--
Your order is almost done! I'll send a CR in 20 minutes~
@chocomonster
--~♥~--
Your order is almost done! I'll send a CR in 20 minutes~
can you brew a toxin for me? :) easy exp for you as its 2,000!

can you brew a toxin for me? :) easy exp for you as its 2,000!

733EAYl.png
oh! and i can transmute for you :)

any amount is fine, just send the items over - i will do 6 hours a day
oh! and i can transmute for you :)

any amount is fine, just send the items over - i will do 6 hours a day
733EAYl.png
@Kailah
Sure! Just start a CR~

And thanks! But I'm not taking transmuters right now since I'm saving up as much as I can for a skin! When I take them I'll message you though ^-^

Ughhh sorry I was on mobile this morning and just realized that I spelled your name wrong!
@Kailah
Sure! Just start a CR~

And thanks! But I'm not taking transmuters right now since I'm saving up as much as I can for a skin! When I take them I'll message you though ^-^

Ughhh sorry I was on mobile this morning and just realized that I spelled your name wrong!
Bump!~
Bump!~
-LaAstaria

Hi! Could you please brew a Fine Alchemical Reduction for me?
-LaAstaria

Hi! Could you please brew a Fine Alchemical Reduction for me?
1 2 3 4 5