Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3
@Starmie

I'll get back to you if I still have enough after buying all those scrolls or if I ever manage to save enough up after that. Good luck selling :)
@Starmie

I'll get back to you if I still have enough after buying all those scrolls or if I ever manage to save enough up after that. Good luck selling :)
PpBM5cS.png
@Stormie you added a message to the cr and then cancelled, so i wasnt able to read what you said OTL
@Stormie you added a message to the cr and then cancelled, so i wasnt able to read what you said OTL
@ghosthymn

my UN is starmie, not stormie; maybe that's why? you may have sent it to the wrong person, i didn't receive a CR from you!
@ghosthymn

my UN is starmie, not stormie; maybe that's why? you may have sent it to the wrong person, i didn't receive a CR from you!
@starmie Do you still have the lightning sprite? Right now I have 1075kT and 1625 gems. I can probably get a bit more if needed. (There was one on the AH two days ago for 2700 >_< missed it)
@starmie Do you still have the lightning sprite? Right now I have 1075kT and 1625 gems. I can probably get a bit more if needed. (There was one on the AH two days ago for 2700 >_< missed it)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@jussie

i think i currently have a deal going with someone else for the lightning sprite, but if that falls through the price i was offering for that person was 2850 gems so you'd be just a little short! but if you can match that or come close i'll let you know if the other buyer doesn't buy :)
@jussie

i think i currently have a deal going with someone else for the lightning sprite, but if that falls through the price i was offering for that person was 2850 gems so you'd be just a little short! but if you can match that or come close i'll let you know if the other buyer doesn't buy :)
@starmie sounds good
@starmie sounds good
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@starmie
Would you do 850g for the Water Sprite?
@starmie
Would you do 850g for the Water Sprite?
Jeana_sig500.png
@jeana

sure, i can do that, send the CR! :)
@jeana

sure, i can do that, send the CR! :)
@starmie

sent!
@starmie

sent!
Jeana_sig500.png
I received a large payment of gems from you, but had not sold any sprites. As much as I would have liked to put that little pile of gems in my pouch, I was pretty sure it wasn't mine, so I cancelled the trade. :) I didn't realize that would cancel my response explaining why. I hope they found their way to the right seller, and congrats on your sprite acquisition!

Stormie
I received a large payment of gems from you, but had not sold any sprites. As much as I would have liked to put that little pile of gems in my pouch, I was pretty sure it wasn't mine, so I cancelled the trade. :) I didn't realize that would cancel my response explaining why. I hope they found their way to the right seller, and congrats on your sprite acquisition!

Stormie
1 2 3