Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/S/T] Clothes, Skins, Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Dittles Doesn't matter much to me. You can do any mix of tablets, treasure and gems.
@Dittles Doesn't matter much to me. You can do any mix of tablets, treasure and gems.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@Dishonor Darned market flux ;-; hmmmmm what about All the crowns all the emblems and not the duplicates but I throw in 15G?
@Dishonor Darned market flux ;-; hmmmmm what about All the crowns all the emblems and not the duplicates but I throw in 15G?
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4

I'll do 100 tablets for all three of them? ovo
@musicfan4

I'll do 100 tablets for all three of them? ovo
All, not much time to ping. Laptop is about to run out of battery. Give me 10 minutes to go find a charger. ;-;
All, not much time to ping. Laptop is about to run out of battery. Give me 10 minutes to go find a charger. ;-;
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4 so 91k treasure for all the mentioned familiars? I can do that. If that's cool with you could you send a 2 way CR?
@musicfan4 so 91k treasure for all the mentioned familiars? I can do that. If that's cool with you could you send a 2 way CR?
♥♥♥
I'll do writing commissions for retired familiars! Message me!
♥♥♥
Dishonor - CR sent
disconcerto - complete
thetiniestnerd - CR sent
Dittles - complete
GlitchKitty - CR sent
Iceex - CR sent
Aphelium - pending
Dishonor - CR sent
disconcerto - complete
thetiniestnerd - CR sent
Dittles - complete
GlitchKitty - CR sent
Iceex - CR sent
Aphelium - pending
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4 - I think I'll actually take you up on that! I've been meaning to snag all the crowns/emblems, and that'll get me a good ways there. c: Feel free to drop me a CR when you have time!
@musicfan4 - I think I'll actually take you up on that! I've been meaning to snag all the crowns/emblems, and that'll get me a good ways there. c: Feel free to drop me a CR when you have time!
24868.gif
@thetiniestnerd Sidenote: you may have better luck with your familiar trades if you add the pictures ^^ copy the code below: [code] [item=Luna Mith][item=Leafy Moth][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Ancient Fungus][item=Death Seeker][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Sakura Owl][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Bumble][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=Gaseous Megashrimp][item=Marbled Jester][item=Serthis Alchemist][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Chromefeather Lookout][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Ragepuff][item=Chipskink] [/code]

@thetiniestnerd Sidenote: you may have better luck with your familiar trades if you add the pictures ^^ copy the code below:
Code:
[item=Luna Mith][item=Leafy Moth][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Ancient Fungus][item=Death Seeker][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Sakura Owl][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Bumble][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=Gaseous Megashrimp][item=Marbled Jester][item=Serthis Alchemist][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Chromefeather Lookout][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Ragepuff][item=Chipskink]
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4 Thanks!
@musicfan4 Thanks!
♥♥♥
I'll do writing commissions for retired familiars! Message me!
♥♥♥
OP Updated
OP Updated
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
1 2 3 4 5 6