Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Hippojay & Waste. Collec. TRADES
1 2 3 4 5 6
@musicfan4

I have a Hippojay that I'm looking to sell, would you be interested in buying it for 125g/125k? I'm not looking for trades unfortunately.
@musicfan4

I have a Hippojay that I'm looking to sell, would you be interested in buying it for 125g/125k? I'm not looking for trades unfortunately.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli I had hoped to trade for it. I could pay for it outright with a bit of time to gather funds. Would you be willing to discount it at all?
@Krycelli I had hoped to trade for it. I could pay for it outright with a bit of time to gather funds. Would you be willing to discount it at all?
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4

I thought 125g/125k was discounted since LAH is at 140g. I could hold it for a couple days, but I'm also gathering funds for a purchase so I couldn't hold it for very long.

Totally understand if you want to wait and trade for it, I just thought I'd offer one discounted since I'm looking to sell one as well.
@musicfan4

I thought 125g/125k was discounted since LAH is at 140g. I could hold it for a couple days, but I'm also gathering funds for a purchase so I couldn't hold it for very long.

Totally understand if you want to wait and trade for it, I just thought I'd offer one discounted since I'm looking to sell one as well.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Ah I hadn't considered the gem listings because there's one treasure listing up for 125kT exactly.
@Krycelli Ah I hadn't considered the gem listings because there's one treasure listing up for 125kT exactly.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4
I have a malevolent spirit I would be willing to sell at 15% off LAH and take partial payment in the form of any fodder apparel for Baldwin @4kt/4g a piece.
@musicfan4
I have a malevolent spirit I would be willing to sell at 15% off LAH and take partial payment in the form of any fodder apparel for Baldwin @4kt/4g a piece.
@Antideriv That sounds like great trade! LAH 175k - 15% = 148,750

I'll need some guidance on what's fodder apparel. I'm guessing the various colored wraps? Any others you can suggest offhand?
@Antideriv That sounds like great trade! LAH 175k - 15% = 148,750

I'll need some guidance on what's fodder apparel. I'm guessing the various colored wraps? Any others you can suggest offhand?
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4
Usually I use the teardrop jewelry, birdskull apparel, and rogue gear!
@musicfan4
Usually I use the teardrop jewelry, birdskull apparel, and rogue gear!
@Antideriv Alrighty if I go through all the rogue stuff I've got.... that turns out to be:

43 individual pieces @ 4k each = 172k

So for the 149k that'd actually be 38 pieces. Unless you're against taking the full lot XD Let me know what you'd like to do. What percentage apparel you'd accept rather.
@Antideriv Alrighty if I go through all the rogue stuff I've got.... that turns out to be:

43 individual pieces @ 4k each = 172k

So for the 149k that'd actually be 38 pieces. Unless you're against taking the full lot XD Let me know what you'd like to do. What percentage apparel you'd accept rather.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4

I'm so sorry, it looks it just sold up on the AH so I don't have one to offer anymore. Maybe you'll have better luck getting a trade for it though!
@musicfan4

I'm so sorry, it looks it just sold up on the AH so I don't have one to offer anymore. Maybe you'll have better luck getting a trade for it though!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Thanks! Glad yours sold =)
@Krycelli Thanks! Glad yours sold =)
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
1 2 3 4 5 6