Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Hippojay & Waste. Collec. TRADES
1 2 3 4 5 6
@musicfan4
I'm honestly not into trades right now, but would you be interested in a Wartoad for 600-650g? (or treasure/mixed, ratio 1g:1000kt) I'm willing to haggle a bit if necessary :)
@musicfan4
I'm honestly not into trades right now, but would you be interested in a Wartoad for 600-650g? (or treasure/mixed, ratio 1g:1000kt) I'm willing to haggle a bit if necessary :)
trDeB4W.png
@ThisWayIsNotSafe No =( just the one spare.

@Huskily I'd like to get the most possible out of my gems, I really only have 300 because i'm drained from the last sprite i bought. If you're not in a rush to sell it I can get back to you?
@ThisWayIsNotSafe No =( just the one spare.

@Huskily I'd like to get the most possible out of my gems, I really only have 300 because i'm drained from the last sprite i bought. If you're not in a rush to sell it I can get back to you?
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
can you perhaps list festival things you have? ^^ I have several of those fams listed from your wanted list.
can you perhaps list festival things you have? ^^ I have several of those fams listed from your wanted list.
@musicfan4 Not here to trade but the two capricats are found in the gem marketplace not the treasure
@musicfan4 Not here to trade but the two capricats are found in the gem marketplace not the treasure
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako Thank you! =)
@Koyako Thank you! =)
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4 woops, forgot to ping you xD my post above^
@musicfan4 woops, forgot to ping you xD my post above^
@musicfan4 Alright, could I trade an [item=Ultraram] and [item=Nightfall Imp] for your [item=Blueband Duelist] and [item=Tourmaline Vulstal]?
@musicfan4
Alright, could I trade an Ultraram and Nightfall Imp for your Blueband Duelist and Tourmaline Vulstal ?
@adoptees Added some fest stuff. I have various apparel too I'd just need to dig through a huge hoard. Anything in particular you're looking for?

@ThisWayIsNotSafe Sure! I'll send a CR
@adoptees Added some fest stuff. I have various apparel too I'd just need to dig through a huge hoard. Anything in particular you're looking for?

@ThisWayIsNotSafe Sure! I'll send a CR
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4: Ah yes <3 i am looking for most fest apparel, from February this year till back ^^
I have the following> Spiney Whale, Coarsefur Yeti, Volcanic Vent fams (except bosses) and new training field fams.
@musicfan4: Ah yes <3 i am looking for most fest apparel, from February this year till back ^^
I have the following> Spiney Whale, Coarsefur Yeti, Volcanic Vent fams (except bosses) and new training field fams.
@adoptees I have haunted flame pieces, and 1 piece of each of whatever the apparel was for 2016, all the crowns, the marva mirrors, conjurer's sets,
@adoptees I have haunted flame pieces, and 1 piece of each of whatever the apparel was for 2016, all the crowns, the marva mirrors, conjurer's sets,
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
1 2 3 4 5 6