Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lv 20 Cauldron (BREWING)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@Jeevas
Yes you may, send mats please.
@Jeevas
Yes you may, send mats please.
@ZephyrWindSpirit (Also, it would be useful to know when you are no longer booked, cause I have you as "unavailable" on the Cauldron Crazy google sheet. Just a reminder is all I need ^^ I just don't wanna ping you when you're busy)
@ZephyrWindSpirit (Also, it would be useful to know when you are no longer booked, cause I have you as "unavailable" on the Cauldron Crazy google sheet. Just a reminder is all I need ^^ I just don't wanna ping you when you're busy)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas
Your order is complete and has been delivered. Remind me to update you after thundercrack but off the top of my head I am no longer booked.
@Jeevas
Your order is complete and has been delivered. Remind me to update you after thundercrack but off the top of my head I am no longer booked.
@ZephyrWindSpirit

Could I please get a slot for you to brew me 5 sets of 20 fest currency, 100 total?
@ZephyrWindSpirit

Could I please get a slot for you to brew me 5 sets of 20 fest currency, 100 total?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Evarinya
Sure thing, please send mats.
@Evarinya
Sure thing, please send mats.
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Hi there! Could I grab a slot for 100 sprockets, please? c:
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Hi there! Could I grab a slot for 100 sprockets, please? c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
indeed! Send away
@Mirna
indeed! Send away
@ZephyrWindSpirit Could I get a Prismatic Token brewed?
@ZephyrWindSpirit Could I get a Prismatic Token brewed?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo
I can but there's two orders ahead of you.

Two options. I can brew your token on Saturday so I can still be open for sprocket/skin brewing, or I can brew your token when the sprockets are done and be close the rest of the festival.

Either way, the token won't be finished by the end of thundercrack. Its a 4 day brew.
@squidneytwo
I can but there's two orders ahead of you.

Two options. I can brew your token on Saturday so I can still be open for sprocket/skin brewing, or I can brew your token when the sprockets are done and be close the rest of the festival.

Either way, the token won't be finished by the end of thundercrack. Its a 4 day brew.
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Would you be willing to transmute a stack of 99 for me again?
Having them between bigger orders is cool, no need to give them priority over anything giving more exp as I'm in no hurry. :D
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Would you be willing to transmute a stack of 99 for me again?
Having them between bigger orders is cool, no need to give them priority over anything giving more exp as I'm in no hurry. :D
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30