Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Festival Currency
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
No fair, Windsinger, why does Sornieth let you have two windy icons [emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=gust size=1]
No fair, Windsinger, why does Sornieth let you have two windy icons
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Waaaaave [emoji=blue vial size=1]
Waaaaave
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
[emoji=water rune size=1]
Are you still accepting FC in exchange for prismatic tokens?
Are you still accepting FC in exchange for prismatic tokens?
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
@xMidnightMuse

No, I do not take FC. I am exchanging my FC for items.
@xMidnightMuse

No, I do not take FC. I am exchanging my FC for items.
Ah I misunderstood! Apologies.
Ah I misunderstood! Apologies.
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
I've been running this thread since 2017, and it has been a good run.

Unfortunately for me, Festival Currency just isn't worth what it used to be years ago...
With FC now dropping in abundance from almost every site activity, there's significantly less demand, and due to that, the currency's player-market value has fallen below what I can justify trading it for in exchange for the time I spend grinding for large amounts of it in the Coliseum.

I still enjoy and will continue to grind for currency, however I will no longer be running this trade shop due to the overall lack of interest in FC that I've seen from other players.

Thank you to everyone who has ever stopped by!
Happy future festivals!
I've been running this thread since 2017, and it has been a good run.

Unfortunately for me, Festival Currency just isn't worth what it used to be years ago...
With FC now dropping in abundance from almost every site activity, there's significantly less demand, and due to that, the currency's player-market value has fallen below what I can justify trading it for in exchange for the time I spend grinding for large amounts of it in the Coliseum.

I still enjoy and will continue to grind for currency, however I will no longer be running this trade shop due to the overall lack of interest in FC that I've seen from other players.

Thank you to everyone who has ever stopped by!
Happy future festivals!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65