Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fest+UM for cheap, some free! [7/26]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
@SummerSonnet
sure! I'll send it over in a bit :)
@SummerSonnet
sure! I'll send it over in a bit :)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

Are Umbral Fleece and Trench Dweller still available?
@Altair

Are Umbral Fleece and Trench Dweller still available?
o9GbwME.pngJd6XlsH.png
@Altair yo are wings of ancients noc m and golden blades still available cuz i wanna buy em
@Altair yo are wings of ancients noc m and golden blades still available cuz i wanna buy em

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@WaywardWillow
Yes they are! To claim both it'll be 10 gems because one of them is free :)

@thalassiq
yass it is :0 i'll send CR in a bit!
@WaywardWillow
Yes they are! To claim both it'll be 10 gems because one of them is free :)

@thalassiq
yass it is :0 i'll send CR in a bit!
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

Is the Philippine Eagle skin still available? And if so would you accept mixed payment of treasure and fest currency?
@Altair

Is the Philippine Eagle skin still available? And if so would you accept mixed payment of treasure and fest currency?
yes it is! and I don't mind fest currency and treasure :) Feel free to send the CR and I'll send over the skin~
m16OKP.jpeg
^
^
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair oh my goodness can i PLEASE get the Mistral Sing Along accent??? I'll gladly pay the 50 gems!!! goodness I have been looking EVERYWHERE for that!!!! And can I pay with a mix of festival currency and Gems?? -does happy crying- I've literally just wanted that one because I love music so much and it just??? looks so GORGEOUS??? ;w;
@Altair oh my goodness can i PLEASE get the Mistral Sing Along accent??? I'll gladly pay the 50 gems!!! goodness I have been looking EVERYWHERE for that!!!! And can I pay with a mix of festival currency and Gems?? -does happy crying- I've literally just wanted that one because I love music so much and it just??? looks so GORGEOUS??? ;w;
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@FallingStar275
sure!! i don't mind a mix :D and glad that you've been looking for this accent, I think I have two copies with me ^ v ^ feel free to send a CR and I'll send the accent~
@FallingStar275
sure!! i don't mind a mix :D and glad that you've been looking for this accent, I think I have two copies with me ^ v ^ feel free to send a CR and I'll send the accent~
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair oh my goodness tHANK YOU so much aaaAAAAAA ;w;
@Altair oh my goodness tHANK YOU so much aaaAAAAAA ;w;
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26