Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] My hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Exaltier
How much are you wanting for the Gusting, Shining, Sparkling, and Blazing Goblins? I didn't get my acccount until this past September and I missed them :(
@Exaltier
How much are you wanting for the Gusting, Shining, Sparkling, and Blazing Goblins? I didn't get my acccount until this past September and I missed them :(
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
@ThorWinchester

Gusting- 25g (LAH 30g)
Shining- 60g (LAH 65g)
Sparkling - 115g (LAH 120kt 1:1000 rate, the lah g is 235 which is ridiculous...)
Blazing- 70g (LAH 76g)

Total would be 270g, if you're buying them all then 260g
@ThorWinchester

Gusting- 25g (LAH 30g)
Shining- 60g (LAH 65g)
Sparkling - 115g (LAH 120kt 1:1000 rate, the lah g is 235 which is ridiculous...)
Blazing- 70g (LAH 76g)

Total would be 270g, if you're buying them all then 260g
@Exaltier
That's pretty ok with me. Thank you! Could you maybe go down to 250 g and 8000t for a couple meltable familiars? I usually prefer to pay in treasure as I'm saving up for genes but I could do it this once

(And yeah, I agree. The AH G being 235 is completely way too much...)
@Exaltier
That's pretty ok with me. Thank you! Could you maybe go down to 250 g and 8000t for a couple meltable familiars? I usually prefer to pay in treasure as I'm saving up for genes but I could do it this once

(And yeah, I agree. The AH G being 235 is completely way too much...)
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
@ThorWinchester

Ahh, is 260g ok? And 8kt is 2 fams
@ThorWinchester

Ahh, is 260g ok? And 8kt is 2 fams
@Exaltier
Actually, turns out I have a Gusting? I'm sorry I'm being so problematic. But otherwise, minus the cost of it, the price is great!
@Exaltier
Actually, turns out I have a Gusting? I'm sorry I'm being so problematic. But otherwise, minus the cost of it, the price is great!
@ThorWinchester

Oh wow i realized I had read my own post wrong and repeated 260g without the gusting itll be 245g and 8kt for the melt fams qwq
@ThorWinchester

Oh wow i realized I had read my own post wrong and repeated 260g without the gusting itll be 245g and 8kt for the melt fams qwq
@Exaltier

How much for the comet?
@Exaltier

How much for the comet?
@Adelma

Lah is 1735g, mine is up for 1700g but I'm willing to go to 1550g, take eggs and do payment plans :) feel free to haggle too!
@Adelma

Lah is 1735g, mine is up for 1700g but I'm willing to go to 1550g, take eggs and do payment plans :) feel free to haggle too!
@Exaltier

I can pay you upfront for 1400G, otherwise I'd need a payment plan. Your preference?
@Exaltier

I can pay you upfront for 1400G, otherwise I'd need a payment plan. Your preference?
@adelma

You could pay the 1400 upfront and I can put the comet on hold for u for the remaining 150g?
@adelma

You could pay the 1400 upfront and I can put the comet on hold for u for the remaining 150g?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8