Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MAW! Trade Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@SerenityBreeze

Sure thing! I'm sending a 2 way CR now. :0
@SerenityBreeze

Sure thing! I'm sending a 2 way CR now. :0
AXFBrIx.png
@BlackJasper

I'll trade the Prismatic Tail Bangle for fodder familiars/holiday skins that equal out to around 100kt/100g. <3

When it comes to the permababy, I've put in around 2,750,000t so I'm looking for larger items like genes, unhatched eggs, lvl 25 dragons, usermade accents/skins, or gem scrolls as trade. ^ .^ <3
@BlackJasper

I'll trade the Prismatic Tail Bangle for fodder familiars/holiday skins that equal out to around 100kt/100g. <3

When it comes to the permababy, I've put in around 2,750,000t so I'm looking for larger items like genes, unhatched eggs, lvl 25 dragons, usermade accents/skins, or gem scrolls as trade. ^ .^ <3
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai hi was wondering how much the skin for male pearl catcher would cost in items.
@Necrovatai hi was wondering how much the skin for male pearl catcher would cost in items.
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars

Uhhh, the same it would cost in gems/treasure? xD (850g)

I'm not looking to sell them in gems, I just put the gem price up there to help show the price I'm looking for in items. :d

I apologize, rereading that it may come across as rude. It was more of a reaction of confusion not at all meant in an offensive/insulting manner. I have trouble communicating and I understand that sometimes my posts are not easy for others to read so you misunderstanding the pricing is really more my fault. ^ .^'..

What I meant to say is:

The cost for that skincent is 850g/kt worth of items. I have no intention of selling them for gems they are simply listed that way to make it easier to understand the amount worth I am looking for.

@AquaSoars

Uhhh, the same it would cost in gems/treasure? xD (850g)

I'm not looking to sell them in gems, I just put the gem price up there to help show the price I'm looking for in items. :d

I apologize, rereading that it may come across as rude. It was more of a reaction of confusion not at all meant in an offensive/insulting manner. I have trouble communicating and I understand that sometimes my posts are not easy for others to read so you misunderstanding the pricing is really more my fault. ^ .^'..

What I meant to say is:

The cost for that skincent is 850g/kt worth of items. I have no intention of selling them for gems they are simply listed that way to make it easier to understand the amount worth I am looking for.

giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai if i offered the full prismatic set would that be ok
@Necrovatai if i offered the full prismatic set would that be ok
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars

Ah yes that would definitely be more than acceptable, I don't have the gems to even out the numbers though. A full prismatic silk set is 1012g, the skincent is only 850g. That is a 162 gem difference in price. ^ .^'

(also I edited my response in the last post, I seriously apologize if that came off insulting or rude. > x<')
@AquaSoars

Ah yes that would definitely be more than acceptable, I don't have the gems to even out the numbers though. A full prismatic silk set is 1012g, the skincent is only 850g. That is a 162 gem difference in price. ^ .^'

(also I edited my response in the last post, I seriously apologize if that came off insulting or rude. > x<')
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai its fine the 162 other gems just say its a donation i joined you make a wish thing too. and the other message that was ok. i just wanted to confirm. do you want to set up 2 way cr should i
@Necrovatai its fine the 162 other gems just say its a donation i joined you make a wish thing too. and the other message that was ok. i just wanted to confirm. do you want to set up 2 way cr should i
TvGyETb.gif
Last bump of the night >0<
Last bump of the night >0<
AXFBrIx.png
Morning bloop!
Morning bloop!
AXFBrIx.png
~
~
4UUQPPZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23