Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sinful Sales & Services
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Inahetalian

Always have time c:
Although since I have to wait for one person to get back online to accept a CR before I send another (if they are in the same venue) then there might be delays ;v;
@Inahetalian

Always have time c:
Although since I have to wait for one person to get back online to accept a CR before I send another (if they are in the same venue) then there might be delays ;v;
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
Just a quick post. My ratios have been adjusted. Any sale/agreement made before this post will not be affected by the inflation.
Just a quick post. My ratios have been adjusted. Any sale/agreement made before this post will not be affected by the inflation.
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@saltytater @Frostnite @Amut @kschaef @caleaf @braviary123 @Sap88 @Inahetalian

Sorry for the back up.
I'm waiting for 2 people to come back and accept their CR's (one is in Kelp Beds, the other in Redrock) If they don't accept by this evening I will cancel and move on to fill up your CRs. The grinding is all done, it's just a matter of transferring the correct amount of items without crossing run-through and having items disappear.
@saltytater @Frostnite @Amut @kschaef @caleaf @braviary123 @Sap88 @Inahetalian

Sorry for the back up.
I'm waiting for 2 people to come back and accept their CR's (one is in Kelp Beds, the other in Redrock) If they don't accept by this evening I will cancel and move on to fill up your CRs. The grinding is all done, it's just a matter of transferring the correct amount of items without crossing run-through and having items disappear.
@Sinbreaker

I saw you cancelled the request. Is something wrong?
@Sinbreaker

I saw you cancelled the request. Is something wrong?
@kschaef
@sinreaker

You cancelled the trade? What happened?
@sinreaker

You cancelled the trade? What happened?
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
^^
^^
@caleaf @braviary123 @kschaef

I'm on break so I won't be able to reply until later, but work called me in today for an 8 hour shift. I don't want to hold onto CRs I won't be able to fill until the last minute ^^; And I don't want to tie up your funds when you could use 30k to perhaps buy a skin or another service, since I was not able to complete the runtime.
@caleaf @braviary123 @kschaef

I'm on break so I won't be able to reply until later, but work called me in today for an 8 hour shift. I don't want to hold onto CRs I won't be able to fill until the last minute ^^; And I don't want to tie up your funds when you could use 30k to perhaps buy a skin or another service, since I was not able to complete the runtime.
@Sinbreaker

ah, I see. thanks for notifying!
@Sinbreaker

ah, I see. thanks for notifying!
@Sinbreaker
Does that mean you will not be completing it?
@Sinbreaker
Does that mean you will not be completing it?
@kschaef
bp
bp
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12