Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hiring Trainers(Closed/Maintinace)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
@DivineLush

I would be happy to level on of your dragons from 1-25 for about 200g or about 200kt.

Just as a heads up: I do have school and travel, but grinding is my favorite way to procrastinate, kill time, or spending break time.

Would you also send a tincture and the build you want? (it makes leveling a lot faster to have these at the start)
@DivineLush

I would be happy to level on of your dragons from 1-25 for about 200g or about 200kt.

Just as a heads up: I do have school and travel, but grinding is my favorite way to procrastinate, kill time, or spending break time.

Would you also send a tincture and the build you want? (it makes leveling a lot faster to have these at the start)
dTUwnTp.pngvwk3tao.png4e3tBYR.png
@witchgigi

I would be happy to send you over a dragon to work on, if you really must stat the dragon, the mire build is my preference, I send the stones listed in the first post, but not a tincture, as I only actually hit the coli with 1 or 2 of my 4 favorite dragons :P the majority of my leveled dragons have untouched stats :D
@witchgigi

I would be happy to send you over a dragon to work on, if you really must stat the dragon, the mire build is my preference, I send the stones listed in the first post, but not a tincture, as I only actually hit the coli with 1 or 2 of my 4 favorite dragons :P the majority of my leveled dragons have untouched stats :D
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush

Works for me! (my usual trainers have team mire builds. though i have an arcane that can take on the mire solo)
@DivineLush

Works for me! (my usual trainers have team mire builds. though i have an arcane that can take on the mire solo)
dTUwnTp.pngvwk3tao.png4e3tBYR.png
up
up
H01Ejx7.png
up
up
H01Ejx7.png
up
up
H01Ejx7.png
up
up
H01Ejx7.png
@divinelush
Send a CR with any dragon i can lvl it in a day or two if its from 20-25. If more i ll maybe need a bit more time... wht the rates are i dont know but give an offer and we can haggle then=)
@divinelush
Send a CR with any dragon i can lvl it in a day or two if its from 20-25. If more i ll maybe need a bit more time... wht the rates are i dont know but give an offer and we can haggle then=)
HzGpUHb.png
Collecting nature like dragons so if u have any send me a PM i might buy them
up
up
H01Ejx7.png
i can start training another dragon. maybe the 15-25 bogsneak? going off of SunnyNyaa's price sheet (because it seems reasonable and i'm too lazy to figure out my own haha), it'd be about 148kt
i can start training another dragon. maybe the 15-25 bogsneak? going off of SunnyNyaa's price sheet (because it seems reasonable and i'm too lazy to figure out my own haha), it'd be about 148kt
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44