Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Open} Free Level 24 Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Jazzyleia Could you brew a [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools] for me? Sending over the materials!
@Jazzyleia
Could you brew a Golden Glow Alchemist Tools for me? Sending over the materials!
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
@Jazzyleia Oh, and a [item=Burlap Mantle], too? Sorry ^^;
@Jazzyleia
Oh, and a Burlap Mantle , too? Sorry ^^;
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
@Praeter
Of course. I'll get them started right away.
@Praeter
Of course. I'll get them started right away.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@jazzyleia could you brew 2x fine alchemical reduction, 2x imbued sulfur and a bogsneak breed change scroll for me? the fine achemical reductions and imbued sulfurs will be used in for the bogsneak breed change scrolls ^^ i'll send a cr with all that is needed (includes t needed to make them) as soon as you say okay !! :'')
@jazzyleia could you brew 2x fine alchemical reduction, 2x imbued sulfur and a bogsneak breed change scroll for me? the fine achemical reductions and imbued sulfurs will be used in for the bogsneak breed change scrolls ^^ i'll send a cr with all that is needed (includes t needed to make them) as soon as you say okay !! :'')
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon - Accepted. Go ahead and send the items over.
@watermellon - Accepted. Go ahead and send the items over.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
bump
bump
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
bump
bump
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@Praeter - items done and sent. :D Thank you!
@Praeter - items done and sent. :D Thank you!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@watermellon - Hey there. Just realized this. You actually need 4 reductions to make two sulfurs. So I have everything except the stuff to make two more reductions, to make the second sulfur, to make the scroll.
@watermellon - Hey there. Just realized this. You actually need 4 reductions to make two sulfurs. So I have everything except the stuff to make two more reductions, to make the second sulfur, to make the scroll.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@jazzyleia i'm terribly sorry !! sending over the materials needed for 2x fine alchemical reductions right now ;w;
@jazzyleia i'm terribly sorry !! sending over the materials needed for 2x fine alchemical reductions right now ;w;
pleasant_comm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15