Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Mat Shop - mats for apparel
1 2
Hiya! Welcome to my Baldwin material's shop. (graphics to come later..maybe)

My dragons are sadly, very naked. SO, I need your apparel, and what am I going to give you? Baldwin materials! This shop isn't a typical LAH kind of shop. I do not give one hoot about the current undercut prices going on in the AH (in regards to Baldwin mats anyways.) I am not going to intentionally try to rip you off, however this shops prices will change according to my current tastes. So something that is worth 40k LAH, may be worth almost nothing in this shop. It is your job to check the AH for value if that is something you care about. I will keep to my prices, and update everyone if they change.

price info

Now! onto prices! Because this is not a treasure shop, thing's are gonna look a bit weird, so bear with me. There are only four kinds of apparel in this shop. 1. Boil down, 2. Wearable - Low, 3. Wearable - High, and 4. Holiday.

Boil down is apparel that I don't really like and won't often use if I have something else. It's usually cheap anyways, but there are some expensive apparels that I don't value and so while they are expensive, they're boil downs for me.

Wearable - Low is apparel that I use and can often make work, but is likely to be replaced, or covered with some other apparel. it's apparel that I like, but is not high priority for me to get.

Wearable - High is apparel that I love and never have enough of. It won't get you extra favors, as this shop is first come first served, but you can reserve future stock using it.

Holiday is negotiated on a case by case basis. I doubt anyone will actually offer any, but just in case, I thought I'd put it on here.

Boil down apparel - I rarely have color preference, but if I do, it will be specified.

birdskull
wraps
white/brown wooly
steampunk
peacekeeping
bandannas
highnoon
scale armor
hoods
masks
haori
sand wastes
flower crown
corsage
bows
deepsea bulbs
ornate bracelets
wolf capes
Aviator helmets

Wearable - Low -

Samurai
Teardrop
Boots (of any kind)
Scale armor
wooly (excluding white and brown)
simple bracelets
Lace
flourish eye piece
scars
Filigree
Coli capes

Wearable - High

Sylvan
Wing bangles
Aviator (exclude helmets)
flourish (exclude eye piece)
flame
sweaters
silks
rogue

It's very possible that I've forgotten an apparel set or apparel in general so if it's not on the list, ask about it!

Prices

Slimes (grey ,white ,black)

1 any apparel = 1 grey slime
2 any apparel = 1 white or black slime

Mucks(copper, silver, gold)

1 boil apparel or any familiar = 1 copper muck (this is the only trade where I will take a familiar in place of apparel)

2 boil apparel or 1 wear apparel = silver muck
2 wear apparel or three boil apparel = 1 gold muck

Goos and whatnot

1 boil apparel = 1 green or yellow
1 wear apparel or 2 boil apparel = 1 red or orange
2 wear apparel or 3 boil apparel = 1 blue or purple

Other Mats (podid claws and such) these prices depend on my current stock.
1 boil down = stack of 2-5
1 wearable = stack of 6-10

I also try to keep the other baldwin items (things like podid claws and oysters) on hand, but there's too many for my lazy but to list here. So if you want somethig like that ask about it, and I'll check if I have it.
Hiya! Welcome to my Baldwin material's shop. (graphics to come later..maybe)

My dragons are sadly, very naked. SO, I need your apparel, and what am I going to give you? Baldwin materials! This shop isn't a typical LAH kind of shop. I do not give one hoot about the current undercut prices going on in the AH (in regards to Baldwin mats anyways.) I am not going to intentionally try to rip you off, however this shops prices will change according to my current tastes. So something that is worth 40k LAH, may be worth almost nothing in this shop. It is your job to check the AH for value if that is something you care about. I will keep to my prices, and update everyone if they change.

price info

Now! onto prices! Because this is not a treasure shop, thing's are gonna look a bit weird, so bear with me. There are only four kinds of apparel in this shop. 1. Boil down, 2. Wearable - Low, 3. Wearable - High, and 4. Holiday.

Boil down is apparel that I don't really like and won't often use if I have something else. It's usually cheap anyways, but there are some expensive apparels that I don't value and so while they are expensive, they're boil downs for me.

Wearable - Low is apparel that I use and can often make work, but is likely to be replaced, or covered with some other apparel. it's apparel that I like, but is not high priority for me to get.

Wearable - High is apparel that I love and never have enough of. It won't get you extra favors, as this shop is first come first served, but you can reserve future stock using it.

Holiday is negotiated on a case by case basis. I doubt anyone will actually offer any, but just in case, I thought I'd put it on here.

Boil down apparel - I rarely have color preference, but if I do, it will be specified.

birdskull
wraps
white/brown wooly
steampunk
peacekeeping
bandannas
highnoon
scale armor
hoods
masks
haori
sand wastes
flower crown
corsage
bows
deepsea bulbs
ornate bracelets
wolf capes
Aviator helmets

Wearable - Low -

Samurai
Teardrop
Boots (of any kind)
Scale armor
wooly (excluding white and brown)
simple bracelets
Lace
flourish eye piece
scars
Filigree
Coli capes

Wearable - High

Sylvan
Wing bangles
Aviator (exclude helmets)
flourish (exclude eye piece)
flame
sweaters
silks
rogue

It's very possible that I've forgotten an apparel set or apparel in general so if it's not on the list, ask about it!

Prices

Slimes (grey ,white ,black)

1 any apparel = 1 grey slime
2 any apparel = 1 white or black slime

Mucks(copper, silver, gold)

1 boil apparel or any familiar = 1 copper muck (this is the only trade where I will take a familiar in place of apparel)

2 boil apparel or 1 wear apparel = silver muck
2 wear apparel or three boil apparel = 1 gold muck

Goos and whatnot

1 boil apparel = 1 green or yellow
1 wear apparel or 2 boil apparel = 1 red or orange
2 wear apparel or 3 boil apparel = 1 blue or purple

Other Mats (podid claws and such) these prices depend on my current stock.
1 boil down = stack of 2-5
1 wearable = stack of 6-10

I also try to keep the other baldwin items (things like podid claws and oysters) on hand, but there's too many for my lazy but to list here. So if you want somethig like that ask about it, and I'll check if I have it.
sZsrs4b.jpg
[b][size=5]Stock[/size][/b] Here's where things can get a bit tricky. If I have it, it will be listed under "in stock", if no one is currently negotiating for it, it will be under "available". If someone is currently negotiating for it, it will be take out of "available" and put into "on hold". If someone has requested a certain amount of future stock, "available" will be at 0 until the "future stock order" (FSO) has been filled. [columns][item=grey slime] In stock - 6 Available - 6 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=white slime] In stock - 0 available - 0 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=black slime] In stock - 1 available - 1 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=copper muck] In stock - 8 available - 8 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=silver muck] In stock - 1 available - 1 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=gold muck] In stock - 2 available - 2 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [/columns] [columns][item=green goo] In stock - 8 available - 8 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=yellow goo] In stock - 2 available - 2 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=orange goo] In stock - 17 available - 17 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=red goo] In stock - 2 available - 2 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=purple goo] In stock - 0 available - 0 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=blue goo] In stock - 6 available - 6 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [/columns] [columns][item=green ooze] In stock - 0 available - 0 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=yellow ooze] In stock - 4 available - 4 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=orange ooze] In stock - 6 available - 6 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=red ooze] In stock - 5 available - 5 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=purple ooze] In stock - 8 available - 8 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=blue ooze] In stock - 4 available - 4 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [/columns] [columns][item=green sludge] In stock - 0 available - 0 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=yellow sludge] In stock - 7 available - 2 On hold - 5 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=orange sludge] In stock - 2 available - 2 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=red sludge] In stock - 2 available - 2 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=purple sludge] In stock - 0 available - 0 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [nextcol] [item=blue sludge] In stock - 4 available - 4 On hold - 0 FSO - 0 [/columns]
Stock

Here's where things can get a bit tricky. If I have it, it will be listed under "in stock", if no one is currently negotiating for it, it will be under "available". If someone is currently negotiating for it, it will be take out of "available" and put into "on hold". If someone has requested a certain amount of future stock, "available" will be at 0 until the "future stock order" (FSO) has been filled.
Grey Slime
In stock - 6
Available - 6
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

White Slime
In stock - 0
available - 0
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Black Slime
In stock - 1
available - 1
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Copper Muck
In stock - 8
available - 8
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Silver Muck
In stock - 1
available - 1
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Gold Muck
In stock - 2
available - 2
On hold - 0
FSO - 0
Green Goo
In stock - 8
available - 8
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Yellow Goo
In stock - 2
available - 2
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Orange Goo
In stock - 17
available - 17
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Red Goo
In stock - 2
available - 2
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Purple Goo
In stock - 0
available - 0
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Blue Goo
In stock - 6
available - 6
On hold - 0
FSO - 0
Green Ooze
In stock - 0
available - 0
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Yellow Ooze
In stock - 4
available - 4
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Orange Ooze
In stock - 6
available - 6
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Red Ooze
In stock - 5
available - 5
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Purple Ooze
In stock - 8
available - 8
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Blue Ooze
In stock - 4
available - 4
On hold - 0
FSO - 0
Green Sludge
In stock - 0
available - 0
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Yellow Sludge
In stock - 7
available - 2
On hold - 5
FSO - 0

Orange Sludge
In stock - 2
available - 2
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Red Sludge
In stock - 2
available - 2
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Purple Sludge
In stock - 0
available - 0
On hold - 0
FSO - 0

Blue Sludge
In stock - 4
available - 4
On hold - 0
FSO - 0
sZsrs4b.jpg
ping list

FSO -

Restock

@Osa - Mucks and slimes
ping list

FSO -

Restock

@Osa - Mucks and slimes
sZsrs4b.jpg
RESERVED
RESERVED
sZsrs4b.jpg
Aaaand we're open

@Osa
@Mizzararty (sorry if you didn't want to be pinged, but there are now pinglists if you want on one.)

:D
Aaaand we're open

@Osa
@Mizzararty (sorry if you didn't want to be pinged, but there are now pinglists if you want on one.)

:D
sZsrs4b.jpg
@Osa

4 silver muck = 4 rogue things.
@Osa

4 silver muck = 4 rogue things.
sZsrs4b.jpg
@Osa

restock on mucks and slimes
@Osa

restock on mucks and slimes
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib

Are you looking for Filigree armor pieces and/or the Coli capes at all? If so, where do you rank them? :)
@KCSquib

Are you looking for Filigree armor pieces and/or the Coli capes at all? If so, where do you rank them? :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz

Both would be wearable- low
@twizz

Both would be wearable- low
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib

I need 2 black slimes and 5 yellow sludge.

That'd be 4 boil down apparel for the slimes.

Is melt the same as boil? You have it listed under "Goos and whatnot" as "1 melt apparel = 1 green or yellow".
@KCSquib

I need 2 black slimes and 5 yellow sludge.

That'd be 4 boil down apparel for the slimes.

Is melt the same as boil? You have it listed under "Goos and whatnot" as "1 melt apparel = 1 green or yellow".
1 2