Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Ice Sprite
Hello! Just like the title says, I'm looking to buy an ice sprite. At this moment, I can offer:
  • 1.5 mil treasure
  • 1200 gems
  • Various assorted festival chests from 2014 Thundercrack Carnivale-onward (Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular!)
  • 1 Night Sky Bundle
  • (tentative) Holiday Apparel from 2014 Rockbreaker's Ceremony-onward
I can also come up with treasure in a few weeks, for sellers open to payment plans.

Thanks in advance!
Hello! Just like the title says, I'm looking to buy an ice sprite. At this moment, I can offer:
  • 1.5 mil treasure
  • 1200 gems
  • Various assorted festival chests from 2014 Thundercrack Carnivale-onward (Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular!)
  • 1 Night Sky Bundle
  • (tentative) Holiday Apparel from 2014 Rockbreaker's Ceremony-onward
I can also come up with treasure in a few weeks, for sellers open to payment plans.

Thanks in advance!
signature_fr_cadwaller_by_vampireselene13-d8y45pj.png
@captaincadwaller I can possibly work out a deal with you for the ice sprite~ I am interested in your pure (G/T) and these festival apparel if you happen to have them: [item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Gustborne Balloon] Edit: Also while unlikely you want to do this, I can take the night sky silks but I would only want them at the MP price when cycled in then the AH (I mean, unlikely but just letting you know the circumstance I would want it) And I am against payment plans unless its where I hold the item and I send it to you after I get all of the payment, thus holds easier.
@captaincadwaller

I can possibly work out a deal with you for the ice sprite~

I am interested in your pure (G/T) and these festival apparel if you happen to have them:
Runaway Rotclaw Gustborne Balloon

Edit:
Also while unlikely you want to do this, I can take the night sky silks but I would only want them at the MP price when cycled in then the AH (I mean, unlikely but just letting you know the circumstance I would want it)

And I am against payment plans unless its where I hold the item and I send it to you after I get all of the payment, thus holds easier.
@chocomonster I don't have a spare [item=runaway rotclaw], unfortunately, but I do have a [item=gustborne balloon] (I actually have two!) How much more would I owe you, after the g/t and the balloon? As for the payment plan, that's generally how I like to do it as well. (I usually just ask for one so I have time to gather up treasure but I know I'll get the item in the end ^-^)
@chocomonster I don't have a spare Runaway Rotclaw , unfortunately, but I do have a Gustborne Balloon (I actually have two!) How much more would I owe you, after the g/t and the balloon?
As for the payment plan, that's generally how I like to do it as well. (I usually just ask for one so I have time to gather up treasure but I know I'll get the item in the end ^-^)
@captaincadwaller

Gustborne Balloon=
150 gems
Pure=
1200 gems
1.5 mil T=
1765 gems

Ice sprite=
3,555 gem

3555-3115=440 gems*850=374k T by my math
@captaincadwaller

Gustborne Balloon=
150 gems
Pure=
1200 gems
1.5 mil T=
1765 gems

Ice sprite=
3,555 gem

3555-3115=440 gems*850=374k T by my math
@chocomonster Turns out I had more gems than I thought and I have the total!
So:
Balloon (150g)
1.5 mil t (1765g)
Gems (1640)

Total: 3555 g
I'll send you a CR :)
@chocomonster Turns out I had more gems than I thought and I have the total!
So:
Balloon (150g)
1.5 mil t (1765g)
Gems (1640)

Total: 3555 g
I'll send you a CR :)