Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food stacks for gems
@tigressRising

i'll take them!
@tigressRising

i'll take them!
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
still need food!
still need food!
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
I have more food stacks!

Insects
3pt x 1

Plants
2pt x 2
I have more food stacks!

Insects
3pt x 1

Plants
2pt x 2
@tigressRising

sure, send them all over!
@tigressRising

sure, send them all over!
Back with more food!

Meat
2pt x 1
4pt x 2

Seafood
4pt x 1
Back with more food!

Meat
2pt x 1
4pt x 2

Seafood
4pt x 1
@tigressRising

do you want to come back like, tomorrow or something when you have more stacks at once? because i'm fine with little mini sales if that's what works for you, but there's only so many ways i can say "yes thank you i will buy everything"
@tigressRising

do you want to come back like, tomorrow or something when you have more stacks at once? because i'm fine with little mini sales if that's what works for you, but there's only so many ways i can say "yes thank you i will buy everything"
@/Syntax I've been leveling up dragons in the Coli to take advantage of Springswarm, so I've been collecting stacks every half hour or so. As long as I know that you're still accepting, I can hold off and wait until I've accumulated a large number of stacks to sell you. I can still sell you the stacks I have now though. Sending a CR!
@/Syntax I've been leveling up dragons in the Coli to take advantage of Springswarm, so I've been collecting stacks every half hour or so. As long as I know that you're still accepting, I can hold off and wait until I've accumulated a large number of stacks to sell you. I can still sell you the stacks I have now though. Sending a CR!
@tigressRising

sorry i couldn't get to the cr; while you're grinding, maybe sending one big collection of stacks a day until the event ends would work?
@tigressRising

sorry i couldn't get to the cr; while you're grinding, maybe sending one big collection of stacks a day until the event ends would work?
Sure, that sounds fine with me. Thank you for your patience!
Sure, that sounds fine with me. Thank you for your patience!
@Syntax I can offer 3 stacks of scalesarab, 3 stacks of toxindiver's, 1 stack of coral grouse, 2 stacks of cuckoo, 1 stack of giant swallowtail caterpillar and 2 stacks of buzzing rotwood.
@Syntax I can offer 3 stacks of scalesarab, 3 stacks of toxindiver's, 1 stack of coral grouse, 2 stacks of cuckoo, 1 stack of giant swallowtail caterpillar and 2 stacks of buzzing rotwood.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles