Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed! Thank you!
Hello!

During my quest for the Spiny Whale I came up with a double for the Deeprealm Hunter. So Im looking to get rid of it! I would like to trade for either snow or some apparel. I was thinking around the 500 snow range

Feel free to make an offer!
Hello!

During my quest for the Spiny Whale I came up with a double for the Deeprealm Hunter. So Im looking to get rid of it! I would like to trade for either snow or some apparel. I was thinking around the 500 snow range

Feel free to make an offer!
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli would you be interested in these two sets for it? i can also give you a Brightwing Dwarf Hainu & a Greatblue waveskimmer which are missing from your bestiary. [item=Ethereal Flame Candles][item=Ethereal Flame Cloak][item=Ethereal Flame Collar][item=Ethereal Flame Headpiece] [item=Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon] [item=Solar Flame Candles][item=Solar Flame Cloak][item=Solar Flame Collar][item=Solar Flame Headpiece] [item=Solar Flame Tail Jewel][item=Solar Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Solar Flame Wing Ribbon]
@Moirli

would you be interested in these two sets for it? i can also give you a Brightwing Dwarf Hainu & a Greatblue waveskimmer which are missing from your bestiary.

Ethereal Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Cloak Ethereal Flame Collar Ethereal Flame Headpiece
Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon

Solar Flame Candles Solar Flame Cloak Solar Flame Collar Solar Flame Headpiece
Solar Flame Tail Jewel Solar Flame Tail Ribbon Solar Flame Wing Ribbon

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@moirli

I can give you 500 snow for it if you give me some time

Thanks!
@moirli

I can give you 500 snow for it if you give me some time

Thanks!
lightfull.png
@Moirli

I have Snowfall Robe x4 Frozen Goblin x1 and Vista: Crystalline Gala x3

for a total of 445 snow, plus

Chillspike Crown from last year, LAH is 135g, and Frigid Emblem @ 40 snow. Interested?
@Moirli

I have Snowfall Robe x4 Frozen Goblin x1 and Vista: Crystalline Gala x3

for a total of 445 snow, plus

Chillspike Crown from last year, LAH is 135g, and Frigid Emblem @ 40 snow. Interested?
@skinplant Im not really looking for the current festival's things more for snow to trade for other things Thank you though!

@PumpkinPepper
Your avatar dragon is beautiful! I will have to pass Im currently sitting on a lot of the NotN apparel and Im not really sure what to do with it.... Thank you for your offfer!

@Peisinoe

Could I convince you to just trade your will o embers for it? I was probably just going to spend my snow on it anyway

@skinplant Im not really looking for the current festival's things more for snow to trade for other things Thank you though!

@PumpkinPepper
Your avatar dragon is beautiful! I will have to pass Im currently sitting on a lot of the NotN apparel and Im not really sure what to do with it.... Thank you for your offfer!

@Peisinoe

Could I convince you to just trade your will o embers for it? I was probably just going to spend my snow on it anyway

U8QtDKC.png
@moirli

Sure!!
@moirli

Sure!!
lightfull.png